Part 15

MinYeong's people's destination was the main three floor of the bosses so they started going up. The whole office was pitch dark except the light which were coming from outside. They reached the second floor but didn't stop there just when it started firing on them. the members of team two started attacking on them and the cafeteria became all bloody and noisy.

Yoongi was under a table shooting just when his earpiece beeped. He tapped on it and heard Jin's voice from the other side.

["yaa Yoongi-aa how are things going on there?"]

"not sure but I don't think they're too good."

["try to connect with Namjoon. He's not responding"] Jin said with a little worried tone though they knew nothing could happen to Namjoon. He's not the leader for no reason right?

"ok you don't worry he'd be alright." yoongi said before tapping on the button trying to connect with Namjoon but it didn't work. He sighed before suddenly coming out from under the table. A guy of Minyeong's saw him and tried to shoot but Yoongi was swift enough to Dodge that and shoot before him. Running downstairs he found another man looking at the other side. He quickly went behind him and before the man could notice anything he hit him on the head with his gun and he passed out. He started running towards the direction where he saw Namjoon last time.

Jin who was pacing back and forth in the room stopped infront of the window before banging hard on the wall. He tapped on the earpiece he's wearing and waited for some seconds.

"I'm coming right now. I feel uncomfortable and selfish for sitting here....... No buts listen to your hyung" he said before tapping again disconnecting with the other person.

He went out of the room and headed to the right. He stopped infront of a door before tapping sometimes on the small screen on the wall as a green tick popped up saying 'password correct' he twisted the knob as he entered the room. The room contained some weapons. He went to the shelf full of guns and took a pistol. He then took some packs of ammos and a combat knife. Taking these all he went out of the room and back to where he was.

He came out of the closet wearing a leather outfit. His face and head covered with a mask and only his eyes were seen.

(more like a ninja mask)

He opened a drawer and took out a car key from it. He headed down and went into the garage. He pressed on the button of the key as a car unlocked. He took the car and drove off.

Parking the car at a distance he walked towards the big building infront and stopped near the gate. There was no one at the gate but the building sounded really noisy. Gunshots were heard from it. He peeked in to see if it was safe to go in. Luckily there was no one. He silently went inside of the building and it was all dark there. Only the little light coming from outside managed him to see. The ground floor was empty as well cause everyone was already on the upper floors.

And that is not a good news. He was going to go up just when he was pulled into a side and got pinned on the wall.

Jin being the swift one pulled out his gun and pointed that towards the man who pulled him.

"I-it's me, it's me" a deep voice was heard.

He breathed out in relief. "why weren't you responding? We tried to contact you but you never responded." he said pushing the man.

"My earpiece fell hard on the ground and got under my own feet and now isn't working properly." he said calming down as he was huffing all these time.

"oh"

"But we told you not to come why are you still here? Why do you never listen to us huh? You're already injured Jin hyung do you want to die?" He scolded.

Jin just chuckled looking at a side. "if it is for you all then I'll die happily" he said laughing as the other man hit lightly on his arm.

"yaa don't say things like that. You're like our parent without you we'd be orphans." he said in a low tone.

"I really don't know why the situation feels gay" Jin said laughing as he patted on the man's shoulder. "Let's go others must be waiting.

"But hyung you said not to let others know. What about now?"

"what they know is I'm dead and they won't realize it's me in this dark."

"you really think so? We know about each other very well it'll be easy to find out."

"uhuh.. Let's not talk more let's just go." he said as he pulled the man up with him.

"there are not much people left from their group in this floor. I think they all went up. I'm going to come up after finishing the ones here." Hoseok whispered.

["there are many in this floor I'll contact Jungkook to know his situation."] the voice came from his earpiece.

"ok" he said and disconnected. He peeked up to see if anyone's there. There was a man standing near a shelf looking through the files. Hoseok silently stood up and went behind the man before grabbing him from behind and hitting him with his gun as he laid him down before running upstairs to Jimin.

"hyung watch out!" Jimin shouted. There was a man pointing his gun on Hoseok ready to shoot just when a gunshot was heard and he fell on the ground. They looked at the direction the sound came from and a shadow was seen. The shadow walked towards them. Jimin went near Hoseok to see if he was ok.

"Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok said as the shadow walked towards them.

"yeah. Now let's go to that side." Yoongi said pointing towards the office side. As they all nodded and started going there.

They really had to be heartless to kill this amount of people. Though they were killing bad people still it wasn't that easy. But that day was different. Those were the people of the man who killed their mother-like brother. They believed these guys deserve nothing else but death. Kang Minyeong didn't come himself and sent his men to kill them.

What a shame. Such a coward, wasn't he?

The man looking through the files fell on the ground after getting a bullet from Jimin. They went out and the floor was empty so they decided to go up.

There was enough people of theirs' in that floor so they decided to go to the third.

When they went up they saw Jungkook punching a man until he fell on the ground. They went to him as he looked at them.

"where is Namjoon hyung?" he asked

"yeah I haven't seen him in a while." Hoseok said.

"me neither" said Jimin.

"he's fine don't worry." Yoongi said not bothered.

"oh. Then let's go we have to finish these people." Jungkook said adding bullets in his gun as they all nodded and went to different directions.

Jimin going through the dark corridor checked every room but found none so he decided to go downstairs just when..

A gunshot, and he fell on the ground groaning.

Nowadays I'm being a little busy and don't get much time to write. Sorry for not posting regularly but it'll be weekend so I'll write some parts in advance and post them. And after some days there's vacation so I'll get much time to write. So I'll cover up then ┑( ̄▽ ̄)┍.