Part 41

'Rule number one: never be nervous'

"R-run"

"what?"

Namjoon immediately turned around holding Taehyung's hand and started running to the opposite direction.

"but what happened?" Taehyung asked being confused as he was running at a slower pace.

Namjoon pulled him before himself with a sudden jerk and pushed him hard.

The hope of saving someone and saving himself was still in his heart but not every wishes were granted.

Was it too late.....?

"Get into the emergency sector. Fast!" a  doctor from the emergency sector shouted.

The whole place was full of chaos. The doctors, nurses and the staffs were busy taking care the patients who were in the most critical situations at that moment.

Kim SooKyung was going near the exit feeling like going home but at the middle of the way her eyes fell on a man all covered with blood and the doctors around the stretcher were trying to provide oxygen to him.

She gasped seeing the patient and soon he vanished away from her sight into the next door of the emergency ward.

Then she again saw another stretcher running towards the same direction with a similar patient.

But the very next moment her world stopped.

She felt like screaming, felt like crying. She felt like it was better for her to die that seeing what was in front.

But nothing. She had an expressionless face and no word came out of her mouth.

She fell on her knees and a nurse going by immediately approached her. "are you ok misses Kim? Are you okay?"

She shook her head coming back to her sense and got up running towards the emergency section of the hospital.

Entering in she saw the doctors getting ready for a surgery while some nurses were busy providing her son oxygen. She ran to him while crying silently and knelt down beside the stretcher.

She held his bloody hand and asked, "Taehyung-aah...... what happened to you? Why are you here? You hate hospitals then why are you here?" she cried out loud gaining all the attentions.

Taehyung opened his eyes a little and the nurse beside said to the doctor noticing him, "he's still in sense!"

"hurry up we don't have time!" the doctor said.

She felt like Taehyung was trying to say something and took her ear near his face.

"N-Namj-joon hyung." he whispered.

"tell me baby. What is it? tell mom. I'll do anything you say. Just don't give up. Please.. For this poor mother's sake I don't have anyone else that you please look at me. Taehyung-aaah!"

And with that Taehyung closed his eyes.

"ElaRin-aahh! Come to the hospital right now ahhaa please I can't endure the pain please come here." SooKyung cried on the phone.

Ella asked getting worried, ["what happened aunty? Is everything okay? What's going on there?"]

"My Taehyung-ee!" she didn't complete the sentence and said, "bring Eunseo with you. Please come fast."

"get up! Let's to Konkuk hospital right now something happened to Taehyung aunty is crying crazily please hurry." Ella said in a cracked voice almost crying and Eunseo looked at her with widened eyes. She immediately got up from her seat and ran to the elevator with Ella behind.