Part 47

"Hello everyone!" the old woman cheerfully greeted entering the hall room with a boy hanging his head low behind her.

"Good evening miss Han!" the young children of different ages greeted her back.

"You all are doing good right?"

"Yes miss Han."

"today we have another new friend with us who'll be staying with us from now on. Please greet him."

"Welcome to SaeDeul Won new friend!" some of them said while some clapped.

"Please Introduce yourself." she said as the boy nervously looked up at her and took a glance at all of them.

"I-I am Kim SeokJin, nice to meet you." he said and bowed slightly.

She smiled and patted his shoulder saying, "don't feel nervous or afraid around them or us. They're all your friends hm?"

He nodded and she said, "let's go, I'll take you to your room. You'll get some awesome roommates."

He followed her while she was leading the way.

"Hello boys!"

"Hello miss Han!" two boys got up from their places and greeted her.

She moved aside from the door revealing Jin behind her as they all looked at him then again at her waiting for her to say something.

"he's your new roommate... I'm really sorry I have something really important to do. I hope you'll get along." she turned at Jin again and caressed his arms saying, "don't feel afraid. They're really humble you'll love to spend time with them.... And you guys take good care of him ok? He's a really sweet guy."

"sure." one of them said smiling widely showing off his beautiful dimples which could snatch away all the attentions to him.

She left from there after giving the last smile as he still stood there with a nervous look on his face.

"Hello! Please come in." one of them said and motioned him to go in as he slowly walked in pulling his suitcase with him. "I'm Jung Hoseok, Nice to meet you." his vibe and voice was as cheerful and bright as the sunlight on a clear weathered day.

"nice meeting you too, I'm Kim Seokjin." he said and also flashed a small smile.

"I'm Kim Namjoon." the dimpled guy said. "feel easy with us. No need to be awkward."

"You can take any of the other three beds except these three." Hoseok said pointing at some fresh beds then at other threes on the different sides of the room which were already reserved.

He nodded and Namjoon again said, "you can keep your luggage in that cabinet."

"Thank you." he said before walking to the bed beside the window and sat down. He opened a chain of his luggage and took out some fresh clothes and towel along with some necessary stuffs he needed.

"That one is the bathroom right?" He asked pointing at the door on the corner of the room.

"yeah." Hoseok replied.

Jin walked out of the bathroom while drying his hair with a towel but stopped on his tracks as he saw an unknown guy sitting on the bed beside his while resting his back against a pillow.

The guy also looked up at him.

That guy had the most pale skin he had ever seen with the blackest hair.