Part 46

"what is this?" Jimin asked.

"my family's photo." Jin replied with a small smile.

"Is that your brother?" Jungkook asked pointing at the little boy beside Jin.

"Yeah, he is just like you, always jumping and running around."

They both chucked hearing him.

"what is that on his face?"

"it's a scar.. A long time ago, this spot got burnt with a lighter and the doctor said it might stay forever. But you know it'll help me to find him."

The two made some 'O' faces.

"is he younger or older than us?" Jimin asked.

"he's 14."

"what are you doing?" Hobi asked approaching them.

"we were just talking about Jin hyung's family. Look he's his brother." Jungkook said pointing his finger at the picture in Jin's hand.

"Oh.."

"where's Yoongi and Namjoon? Why aren't they here yet?"

"Namjoon is taking extra classes and Yoongi hyung as always at his usual spot."

"they're always late.. Let's go." He said getting up from the mattress on the floor.

___________

"You should start going to school again hyung." Namjoon said.

"come on! how am I going to go? What we earn isn't enough for all of us so continue study."

"I'll start working." Jimin spoke up.

"huh? Are you for real? You aren't fifteen yet."

"So what? I'm fourteen and I'll even turn fifteen this year. One year doesn't matter. Also we only need the amount with which we can manage the study expenses, we don't need to care that much about food and other necessities too."

Jin sighed and again started to speak, "Jimin this isn't something you can do easily.. Working at a young age like you isn't safe at all."

"Right. If you go work at such a young age, the elders will take advantage of you." Yoongi said.

"hmm. We can look for another way." Hobi said.

Jimin knew he couldn't win an argument with them so he let out a heavy breath and again said, "Can I work indoor?"

"indoor?" Namjoon asked.

"I will talk with miss Han and ask her if I can work with the cleaners in cleaning the building."

"do you think she'll let you?" Hobi asked.

"If I explain everything, she'll understand."

No one said anything after that and one by one got up from their beds with their plates in hands.