Part 13

"Attention everyone..." Yoongi said in the mic as the four guys present in the room looked at him. The little noise that was coming from outside went silent. "It's Min Yoongi Today I have a very important announcement to do.. As you all know what happened sometimes ago, you also must know who did these all." He looked at Jimin's shaking hand. His knuckles all white because of the tight fist he made . He signaled Namjoon and he rubbed Jimin's back sometimes and he calmed down.
"it was Kang Minyeong.... He was the one behind these.
After planning and thinking about these we suspect they are going to attack on us anytime soon. The possibility of their attacking tonight is frequently high." the members looked at him with curious and shocked eyes. "so everyone present here, I order you all to start preparing right away cause we have a really short amount of time. Sorry for breaking the news very suddenly but we didn't have any other choice. You will soon get a notice of what you have to do." I turned the mic off and looked at the members. Their eyes full of curiosity. Namjoon stood up to explain. And I went back to my seat.

"so everyone.. Listen to me carefully. I know you all are not in a good mood but this is for our beloved hyung." I looked at Jungkook beside me. His hand making a fist hearing the name of Jin hyung. Hobi was silent. Jimin's eyes again went red. "That bastard took our Jin hyung away. Don't you want revenge?" Their eyes were fired with anger. "I, Yoongi hyung and..." he stopped and Yoongi breathed out in relief. "I mean I and Yoongi hyung have made a plan to deal with Kang Minyeong if he actually attacks. We are suspecting him to attack tonight. We might be wrong but also right so it's better to get ready already. We are going to get divided in 5 teams. Each team will have some numbers of fighters and one leader. You all are going to be the leaders." they looked at Namjoon wanting him to explain more.

Namjoon went near the whiteboard on the wall and took a marker. He drew a map of the building.

"Team one of mine with 25 guards. We'll take place in the ground floor." He said looking back at us. He seemed a little nervous cause It was Jin's job to make plans and present them to everyone. No one in their team could make better plan and explain them than him. It was Namjoon's first time so he was a little uncomfortable. "Team two of Yoongi hyung also with 25 guards. Yoongi hyung will take place in cafeteria and the first floor of the employees. Team three of Hobi hyung he'll be in charge of the other three floors of employees. He'll need at least 30 guards with him. Team four and five of Jimin and Jungkook. You two are best at using weapons and fighting so you'll be in charge of taking care of the main offices. Your each team will have 20 guards. You all have to stay hidden and attack silently as long as you can. I hope I made you understand. Oh there will be no electricity too so be careful while taking steps" he said rubbing his nape.

"Hyung I have a question" Jungkook asked raising his hands slightly.

"Yes?" Namjoon said

"how are you so sure that they are going to attack directly on our office that also tonight?"

'Well, kid we can't tell you that right now.' Namjoon said in mind

Jin was a person who's plans barely got flopped. He could guess about other's next step and made plans and solutions for those. There were times when the things Jin said exactly happened. That is why his plans were best to them. If it was Jin explaining here, no one would even question anything.

"well trust me for once" Namjoon said with a small smile.

"did you choose the guards already?" Hovi asked.

"nah I'll choose mine, you make yours by your own. Jiminie can you check if we have enough weapons?" Namjoon asked keeping the marker back on its place

Jimin nodded before they stood up.

"Wait" Yoongi said. "check your offices first, gather the important items and put them in a safe place."

"like where?" Jungkook asked

"Maybe Jin hyung's office?" Namjoon asked

"man that will be the most unsafe place now. Simply put them in the kitchen none will suspect them being in the kitchen." Yoongi said also getting up.

"woah nice idea!" Namjoon said clapping lightly as everyone looked at him strangely and Yoongi secretly gave him a glare cause he got so excited when others were dying from sadness there

well it was because he knew the truth so that is why maybe. "I'm.. I'm sorry" he said looking down.

"it's ok. You also go and check your cabin." Yoongi said before going out of the room.

Coming out of his cabin with the bag of important stuffs in his hand Yoongi saw Hobi still packing things in his office. He didn't disturb him and went to the upper floor to see what Namjoon was doing. But instead he saw Jungkook standing infront of Jin's office. There was no source of light in the whole corridor except for the one coming out of Jin's office. His office's door was opened and Jungkook was standing in front of it with no expression on his face. Yoongi went near him without him noticing and stood behind him and saw Jimin inside. He was standing infront of Jin's desk with his nameplate in his hand. Yoongi put his palm on Jungkook's shoulder as he flinched and looked behind at him. He patted on his shoulders and went in towards Jimin.

"Jiminie?" Yoongi asked softly as he turned around slightly flinching. His eyes red and puffy, His cheeks all wet. He went near him slowly and took him to his embrace. He looked at Jungkook and motioned him to come there with his hand. He slowly came and he also Hugged him. They both mentally were still kids for them and needed comfort. He patted and rubbed their back while Jimin was sobbing and sniffing continuously and Jungkook was still silent without making a noise.

"wh-why did he have to kill Jin hyung only? Why not me?" Jimin said as he broke down.

"Shh, don't say like that" Yoongi said smiling bitterly. Of course Kang would want kill Jin first so that it'd be easy to kill them cause they'd be planless.

They heard footsteps entering the room and backed away. It was Hobi.

"Yaa comfort me too." he said chuckling a little. But it was obvious from seeing his eyes that how much sad he was. Yoongi smiled and went to him and Hugged him when his tears finally started rolling down.

"Wh-why was Jin hyung so dumb to believe Minyeong's words. Why! Why did he leave! Why did he refused to take us with him!" he said sobbing as he patted his back and pulled out.

"He surely had a reason. And believe me, he's never so fool to believe him easily. Surely he said something to Jin hyung that caused him to believe him and run to him. For now let's focus on what is going to happen next." Yoongi said looking at them all. "don't you want revenge?" he asked and their face turned serious. "then let's send him to hell" he said coldly as the all nodded. "the room filled with silence for a moment. "um.. If we win today I'll tell you a secret." Yoongi said to light up the situation.

"what secret?" Jungkook asked.

"I said I'll tell you if we win. Let's go now we have many things left to do"

They left the room after turning the lights off as the three guys glanced at the room last time before leaving.

Yoongi came back to the meeting room and turned the mic on.

"Hello everyone It's Yoongi again. So you all have listened to the earlier announcement. We have made a list of how many guards and people will stay here. There will be total 150 fighters here. 5 teams with 120 people and 30 extra. People who are staying here will get notified and the rest may leave. I hope you all understood. Get ready right away and try doing your best!"