Part 38

Jin immediately pulled out his phone from his pocket and searched for a name in his contact list.

The phone beeped thrice before the other side picked up. "N-Namjoon-ah come here right now." his voice was restless and he was stuttering.

["Hyung is everything okay? Where are you? What happened?"] Namjoon asked worriedly.

"I-In the meeting room."

["I'm coming right away. Don't go anywhere."] Namjoon said and cut the call.

Jin took a deep breath and stared at a random spot of the room while he asked himself, "It was MinYeong... How could you forget that? How could you forget.....?"

The door opened and Namjoon entered in. His eyes fell on Jin who was sitting on a chair keeping his head downed on the table.

He quietly walked to him and put his hand on his back making Jin startled a little as he looked up and him.

"Hyung?"

Jin bit his lip and let out a shaky breath. Namjoon pulled a chair before him and sat down holding Jin's wrist. "tell me, what happened?" he asked in a low voice.

Jin gulped and said, "Joon... I-I remembered many things."

Namjoon looked at him with parted lips and widened eyes.

Jin nodded saying, "I remembered who killed Dad."

"wh-who?"

He stayed silent for a moment and said, "MinYeong......"

Jimin laid down on his bed as his eyes were fixed on the ceiling. The way he was smiling to himself so widely, it looked like his lips could tear apart at any moment soon.

"Aaaishh! What are you doing to me aghh!" he said randomly kicking the air.

He tilted his head while narrowing his eyes and asked, "why was that girl looking strangely familiar though?" he then shook his head saying, "why do I even care."

He took a pillow from a side and hugged that while thinking whatever happened that day.

'Really? What's the vibe?'

'warm, kind.... And like a pale pink rose..... Always seems fresh and washed with floral water........ Radiates softness and silliness at the same time.'

'you use this one too?'

'I don't like strong scent and it's unisex too, so yeah.'

He sighed to himself and said, "maybe this it end of your single life Park Jimin." and chuckled.

"what happened to you suddenly huh?" Eunseo asked sitting down on the bench.

"I don't know.... I feel strange." Taehyung replied with a pout.

As always they were hanging out on the weekend and Eunseo bought their favorite ice-creams.

"what happened?"

Taehyung sighed and said, "I am seeing some wierd dreams from past three days."

She joined her eyebrow asking, "dreams? What kind of dreams?"

He tilted his head and shoved the the lemon popsicle inside his mouth then said after pulling out, "there's someone beating the shit outta me and a boy was crying in front of me."

"Eh?"

"yeah like, a woman was abusing me and a boy infront of me and that boy was begging them not to hurt me..."