Part 65

Lol I feel like crying. 😃
A whole damn emotional part from the last part just... Vanished...

What the heck was that... I just slept after posting and checking if everything was good then again when I woke up the whole thing was like it never existed and I have to write those almost 500 words again. 😃✨

"Jin?" The sudden voice of Sookyung brought Jin back to reality.

"oh.. Hey mom.." he nervously greeted.

Without saying anything, she pulled him into a hug as he grinned finding the warmness.

"you must be hungry. Let's go I made something special for you."

He nodded and followed her.

As they entered through the main door, the blurry memories in Jin's mind started getting clearer as his eyes roamed all around the living room. Almost everything felt the same as before.

Sookyung cupped his cheek and said, "Go upstairs and freshen up. I'm setting the table by then. you'll get the clothes in the closet." Jin stared at her for some moments, probably wondering how much beautiful his mother still was in her 50's. Even the least number of wrinkles she had, made her prettier. Jin held her hand on his cheek and kissed her palm while nodding. "you remember your room right?" she jokingly asked.

Not wanting to let her know about his memory loss he said, "of course! Why would I forgot that." he was sure he could remember that too when he would go up though...

Sookyung nodded and left to the kitchen and Jin reached the stairs.

Climbing up, the first thing his eyes fell on was the huge picture of his family of four. He could recognize his father at the very first sight and walked up near it.

His fingers reached the glass and traced over his own younger face which wasn't seeming very alike with the one of his present one's.

'Maybe this is the reason why Tae's still not realizing it's me?'

After releasing a sigh he turned right and as expected recognized which one was his room.

With a small smile he opened the door and turned the lights on.

The colour of the room was still a combination of off white and light brown and the bookshelf and his desk still had the books of his second year of high school. The shelf on the wall beside it still held the rubik's Cube and the camera colored in baby pink there.

The whole room was neat and clean as if someone had been cleaning it everyday.

Not wanting to spend more time behind those Jin opened the closet to take out clothes and frowned seeing the amount as he didn't see so many coming.

Jin got down, wearing a plain beige drop shouldered sweatshirt with black trousers and drying his hair with a small towel.

Entering the dining room, he smelled the  aroma of the very familiar foods made by his mother which he craved for years.

Sookyung wasting no more time pulled him to sit down. "I don't know if it's still your favorite but-"

"it was, it is and it'll always be! I love anything made by you." he said smiling sheepishly.

She scrunched her nose and ruffled his wet hair. She took the dish full of lobster noodles and started serving him along with some side dishes.

Jin let out a groan and leaned back on the chair closing his eyes. "did you learn cooking from heaven?... Aish! This is so good I can have thousands of it."