Part 68

"AND HE'S MY FUCKIN' BROTHER!" Jin spat but immediately realized what he did.

"h-huh?"

Jin gulped.

"Wh-what do you mean hyung?" Hobi asked. He was still standing there.

The other guys were still stunned hearing him.

It couldn't be Taehyung. Could it?
The guy they were trying to find was just present in front of them and they couldn't even get a hint?

"Jin h-hyung?" Jungkook who was beside Jin asked.

Jin looked down inhaling deep and again looked up at Iseul. "whatever it is, you don't have anything to do with that. But I'll make sure you lose your job and get punished for trying to attempt a murder.. One of you.. Please take her away or I'll lose my sanity and become a murderer instead." he said and turned around and started walking to the room he and Yoongi shared.

"If I heard right.." Namjoon started and looked at Yoongi beside him.

Yoongi sighed nodding. "You're right."

"S-so Taehyung-ie hyung-" Jungkook stopped in the middle of his sentence and Jimin nodded.

"What the-" Hobi murmured.

They all looked towards the spot Taehyung was, but..

"Where's Taehyung?" Namjoon asked.

Jin was about to open the door trying to hide himself from everyone's eyes. But felt a warm hand holding his wrist from behind.

He turned around to see Taehyung, looking up at him with tears in his glistening eyes.

"hyung.. You.... You're not Han SoJin right?"

Jin stared at him for a while. Tears threatening to pour out any moment soon.

"You're Kim Seokjin... Right?"

Jin closed his eyes bowing his head letting them roll down.

Tae took both of his wrists. "I'm so sorry hyung." his voice cracked.

Jin knelt down to match with his level. "No.. Please don't. You did nothing wrong." his voice went deep because of the lump in his throat.

Tae shook his head. "I'm really sorry I couldn't recognize my own blood brother. I'm so ashamed how will I even meet your gaze now?"

Jin held his cheeks and made him look into his eyes. "Like this! You don't have ti be sorry. Instead I should be the one apologizing. I was the one who kept my identity hidden from my family. I was the one who acted."

"Hyung..." Tae couldn't hold in anymore. Loud sobs filled the empty corridor as Jin pulled him into a deep hug letting his tears flow down without making a noise and caressed his brother's back trying to calm him down.

While on the other side, five men were watching them with eyes full of adoration and relief.

"How much I wanted to witness this moment..." said Namjoon.
His voice itself said he was the leader. But leader was the tag when he was at work and in background they were nothing less than a family.
And he was one who learnt how much importance the elders had. While everyone was busy taking care of the young ones, including elders, there was no one who could really understand them. He wanted to see Jin with his family and genuinely happy and then he was relieved knowing his wish came true.

"I can't believe.. I really can't.. You're really alive." Tae said as he pulled away.

Jin took his hand between his palms and flashed a small smile.