Part 28

His eyes locked with hers. Time stopped for some seconds. Were they destined to meet again like this?

"Eunseo?" Ella whispered seeing her sister not moving and only staring at a direction.

Tae's eyes caught that one familiar face which he saw a week ago. "J-Jin hyung?" he mumbled yet loud enough for others to hear him.

Eunseo's eyes took a glance at all of them. Five handsome boys in a row!

However that wasn't a situation to gawk at others' face. But that one tall man with brown hair wasn't someone she could ignore.

Jin shook his head from side to side trying to shrug his thoughts off.

The eye widened Jimin looked at Jin then at Tae several times. His eyes grew wider as he calculated all of the incidents and everything started to get clearer.

The Jin Eunseo and Taehyung were talking about was no one other than his Jin hyung himself! And that meant the girl and boy Jin was talking about were also none other than the girl and boy he met some hours ago?

"So you survived?" The sudden voice of Minyeong echoed through the silent room breaking the chains of thoughts which were going on inside everyone's mind.

"I had to... I it wasn't pleasing to die without sending you to hell you Mr. Kang." He sarcastically said.

"oh my, the whole BangTan is infront of me. such an honor to meet you all that also at my place. Would you like some tea or coffee?" Minyeong changed the topic ignoring Jin and moved his gaze to others.

"Mr. Kang we didn't come here to have tea or coffee. I'm giving you the last chance to save yourself. After the things you've done no one on earth would let you go. Yet I'm asking you the last time. Leave Jimin and don't come into our view ever again." NamJoon being the leader spoke first.

"Can't you just get lost? I mean I- no actually we all are really disgusted with your behaviors and actions." Hobi said making a disgusted face.

"the disgusting person isn't me. It's you, it's the people present in the room. All. Why can't YOU get lost huh?" Minyeong said giving pressure on the word 'you'

"what the fuck is your actual problem at the first place?" Yoongi frowned as he was still in a chill mode.

"YOU! You all, these two women, that boy. You all are my problems." Minyeong said pointing at the six boys then Ella and Eunseo and lastly Taehyung." Because of ya'll I am not able to reach onto the higher ranks. Because of her I'm still on the third rank in business field." he said pointing Ella.
"Because of you six I'm still on ranks four of mafias!" Minyeong went furious as anger took over him.

Ella lowly gasped. "M-Mafia?" She mumbled.

"Yes I AM a mafia! So what? Can't I be?" Minyeong said stepping towards her as Eunseo tried to cover her with her arms.

"I won't warn you Mr. Kang! If you take another step, I won't think twice before firing." Tae spoke up making Minyeong stop and turn toward him. Tae's eyes were red and the glare never left.

"Are you threatening me?" Minyeong chuckled.

"yes I am." said Tae.

Namjoon fake cleared his throat to gain the attentions. "we don't have time to waste." He said as Minyeong now turned to him. "Look Mr. Kang you know you can do nothing. We're six and you three. Plus don't think we came here without preparation. Our guards have surrounded all this place. So simply just let us leave and and don't get the fuck near us." His voice stayed calm and steady even while swearing.