Part 2I

My wattpad is getting troubles again. Some lines and even photos are getting deleted automatically. I'm rechecking after uploading, yet if there's a problem please let me know :')

"Ellllaaaa! Finally you're back." Eunseo jumped on her sister as soon as she entered the house.

"You'll never respect me right?" Ella said chuckling as she Hugged her sister back then pulled out.

"Hey Noona!" Tae said showing his famous boxy smile to Ella as he also Hugged her.

"Oh let me show you respect my dear Noona.. I Mean, I mean eonnie" Eunseo said in a dramatic tone. She pushed Ella to the entrance again and then walked to a little distance. She Bowed 90 degree which made her hair fall infront making her sister and friend laugh. She then straightened herself and with a formal smile welcomed her sister sister saying, "please come in your majesty."

"woah, woah. Nice welcoming. Treat me like this from now on." Ella said still giggling.

"oh sorry I won't. I don't have this much time to waste." Said Eunseo rolling her eyes yet smiling.

"oh please I can't. It was really cringy" Tae said.

"ok you go now you're getting late. I'm really tired. I need to sleep." Ella said Yawning.

"ok bye" Eunseo said with an annoyed face.

"are you gonna cry now?" Tae said looking at his friend's face as the friend only replied landing a smack on his back. "ouch that hit hard." he said rubbing the spot where he was hit.

"then take another one" Eunseo said with a tight fake smile.

"no thanks. Ok bye Noona we'll go now." Tae said and pulled Eunseo out with him as she waved last time to her sister struggling in his grip around her neck.

"What are you planning to do dad?" a girl with a tensed face said.

The Middle aged man who was looking outside through the big glass turned around. A frown on his old face making him look like an angry math teacher of a high-school.

"Yoon Ella has come back and BangTan kidnapped SamYeong. I don't understand why didn't he go to Daesang first then target Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi. How was he so sure that he could defeat BangTan easily. Because of him we lost two deals together. If he went to Daesang first then go to BangTan it wouldn't have happened." She said complaining about the man named SamYeong.

Just then the door knocked. "come in" the Middle aged man said as the door opened and a young man walked in.

"Mr. Kang we received a good information about Daesang. It says that Yoon Ella won't be coming to the company today and her sister will play her role again for today. I think it's the last chance to do something." The young man said.

The middle aged man's lips curved up to an evil smile. "Kang Minyeong you're really great." he said in a low voice chuckling mysteriously. "SuHee."

"Yes dad?" The girl responded.

"You have to Go to Daesang today."

"got it dad." she replied with a smile knowing what her dad is planning to do.

"YeoJun, I want to hand the BangTan task to you." Mr. Kang said to the young man. "stay here I'll tell you about the plan. SuHee you better begin your work."

"Yes dad." SuHee left.

"I heard, Park Jimin was injured?" Mr. Kang asked.

"Yes, he was shot and was taken away by Kim Namjoon and another guy. One tried to follow them but failed because they suddenly disappeared." The young man named YeoJun replied.

"try finding Park Jimin then and if possible bring Jeon Jungkook too cause he was wounded as well. Take them away without anyone noticing. It'll be a difficult task so if you pass you'll be rewarded." Mr. Kang said.

"you can count on me." he said as he left the room bowing to him.

"Eunseo will you be late today?" Tae asked walking up to Eunseo who was busy typing.

"are you done?" Eunseo said looking up to Tae. Tae nodded in response. "I still have some left you can go home if you want."

"no, I'll wait. you continue I'll play games until then." Tae said going to a couch comfortably sitting on it as he pulled out his phone to play. Eunseo didn't reply and continued her work.

"I'm done" Eunseo said packing her bag.

"it only took an hour I thought you had more work." Taehyung said standing up as he shoved his phone back to his pocket.

"let's go we should've gone early. Ella came back after many days."

"Yeah, she must be waiting for you. Let's go." Tae said as they reached an elevator. Pressing the button they waited it to reach their floor.

The elevator made a ding sound indicating it has arrived. They entered and pressed the button of the parking floor.

"You're having dinner with us tonight." Eunseo said.

"okey" Taehyung said. His eyes fixed on the floor of the elevator.

"what are you thinking?" Eunseo asked

"nothing, it's just I somehow don't feel right."

"you okey?" Eunseo asked concerned about her friend.

"yeah I'm alright." Tae replied with a smile

The elevator again dinged as the door opened revealing the wide parking lot infront.

"Believe me dad. I searched for her as much as I could. Their security system is really strong. There wasn't any chance to sneak in. However when I got a chance an employee caught me so I had to play innocent. But after that I again I had to get out." SuHee explained to her father

"but Sam stole the file very easily. If there's really strong security how could he do that." But her father was a stubborn and wouldn't give it up easily. And ended up asking a silly question.

"oh come on dad. He was there as an employee plus it was in the past. After all he was caught and they upgraded their security. It's better than before now so it was harder to enter." SuHee said kinda mocking to her father's dumb question.

"so what now!? Are we gonna sit here and chew on puffed rice?"

"we have another chance left. It'll be 100 times easier to do this work then." she said as her lips formed up into a smirk.

"what are you talking about?" Mr. Kang said raising an eyebrow being confused.

SuHee just chuckled in response.

"did you do shopping for the function day?" Tae asked taking a quick glance at Eunseo then again concentrating on the road as he was driving.

"why are you asking? I already told you." Eunseo said frowning.

"uh?... Oh right yeah. Hehe I forgot" he said laughing.

"what about you?"

"I ordered online. Didn't get the time to to out."

"you didn't show me bitch"

"yeah, like you did." he said rolling his eyes.

And the chit-chat went on until they reached Eunseos' house