Don Cobblepot

I set down my shopping bags full of vegetables, fruits, and other foods. After work, I made a trip to the farmer's market near the precinct and stocked up on everything I'd need to prepare the meal. I turn on the stove to its lowest heat and after setting a tall grill over the open flame, I lay the salmon on the grill.

I'm chopping up the last of the vegetables when Oswald stumbles in through the door."

Tough day at work?" I assume, looking over from the kitchen counter.

He turns his head up, a malicious smile spread like a cheshire cat, "Oh no...no, it was fine."

Dragging his bad leg along, he bumbles toward me, his right foot making a thump across the floor with every other step, "What are you making?"

"An old dish I learned as a child. It's dried salmon with roasted vegetables," I explain, pushing away the diced mushrooms and starting to chop the carrots.

Oswald's smile widens, as his eyes leer at me. Slinking around me, he puts his arms around my waist, "Is that for me?"

"No, Ozzy, it's not for you," I grumble, "say, shouldn't you be with your mother right now? She seemed very upset to find that you were fooling around with me."

Squeezing my stomach with his hands, he presses my back against his chest, "She...she's a very caring mother, as I'm caring of you. And when she realizes what a...caring son she's produced, I'm sure she'll understand."

I somehow doubt that."I think it's going to take a little more than a little love-and-care to convince your mother of any woman, let alone me," a thought suddenly pops up in my head, "...is she okay with you liking men?"

He pauses, blinking several times before responding, "I...I don't think she even knows, you certainly are blunt with these things, aren't you Trixie?"

I twist my lip, I shouldn't be surprised. Although, I have to wonder how a mother like Mrs. Cobblepot would react to something like that.

"I'm not blunt, you just make too big a deal about it," I point out, "loosen up, go to one of those lavender spots and meet some guys."

He arches his eyebrow, "A what?"

I chuckle, setting the knife down, "Of course you wouldn't know."

With his hand in the center of my chest, he pins me to him. He's stronger, and much more forceful than I remember, to the point where I struggle to pull myself out of his grasp. What's gotten into him?

With his other hand, he picks up the kitchen knife, holding it in front of me, "No matter, I'm very content...just having you to satisfy me."

Turning the knife toward me, he places the tip just below his hand, right at my stomach, "And you know what would satisfy me right now?"

I'm really in no position to be protesting, and besides, he likes it when I'm submissive. At the very least, I can get him to put the knife down.

"O-Oswald, please...I'll do anything...just...please...put the knife down..." my back to him, he can't see the slight smile across my face as I stutter out my scared tone.

The hand on my chest slides up to my neck, lifting my head up so that I face him, "Don't play with me. I know you're not afraid. Although...hmm hmm...you should be."

Twisting the knife to the side, he lowers his head to whisper into my ear, "And please, don't tempt me with the promise of 'anything'...I might just take you up on that."

He kisses me on the cheek, the knife jabbing at my stomach so hard that he may just stab me on accident. Kissing me multiple times on the cheek, Oswald presses his tongue against the bottom of my cheek, gliding up in a slow, drawn-out lick.