Friends

The first thing I do when I get home is pick up the phone and call up Amanda. It's rather late at night, although knowing her, she'll be up anyway.

"Natalie, as usual I'm impressed. Already one tracked killer in six months work. I have him under my jurisdiction now, leave the rest to me. And something else has come up..."

"I don't like that tone Amanda. Another vacation to Central City? Maybe Star City this time? I've always wanted to try their famous burgers," I guess, sitting on the couch and kicking off my Zsaszette combat boots.

"Not quite," she counters, "your little friend, Oswald Cobblepot, has suddenly come up on my radar. While I don't think he'd be a suitable candidate for the squad, it's good that your connections are paying off. He could be a valuable resource, I suggest you keep a close eye. His ascension in the mob world has been alarming, and we project promising things for him in the future. It'd be a...wise investment, don't you think?"

Yes, a valuable resource and a wise investment, when he's not trying to kill me.

"You think I haven't figured that out yet? I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty to help him rise to the top if it means I get a more powerful ally out of it," I tell her, crossing my legs.

Just then, the door swings open and Oswald hobbles in, carrying two large duffel bags along with today's paper.

"I have to go, talk to you later," I mutter, before hanging up.

"Trixie..." Oswald looks down at me as I stand, and notices I'm still wearing my Sydney disguise.

Taking off my mask, my features rippling back into their original form, I smile, "Yes?"

His expression turns from an annoyed scowl to a joyful smile, before setting down the duffel bags on the floor and placing the paper on the desk, "May I see the information you retrieved from the police station?"

"You mean Marsha's case files? Of course, let me change," I reply, walking over to the bathroom.

Oswald sits down at the small dining room table, "I don't know why Zsasz insists on you dressing like a leather couch cushion, but it pleases me not."

After setting aside a fresh change of clothes by the door, I wash off the pale makeup around my neck and hands, the mask may disguise my face, but I have to worry about the rest. After letting my hair down and removing my Zsaszette costume, I breath a sigh of relief. While the outfit might look cool, it is rather uncomfortable. In my undergarments, I look around and realize that my change of clothing is gone. Huh, that's strange, I could've sworn-

"Looking for these?" Oswald asks, leaning in the doorway and holding up my blouse and cotton pants.

I burst out in laughter, before racing out of the bathroom to chase him, "Give those back!"

"This is what you get for raiding my closet!" he roars with an almost child-like glee, clutching my clothes against his chest.

"Those were my clothes that you took Oswald!" I counter, laughing as I pounce him.

We both land on the couch, the two of us laughing uncontrollably. However, it takes only moments before we realize that we're in each others' arms. I sit up, resting my lap on Oswald's legs to present myself to him, and he throws the clothes to the side and starts a passionate kiss. We forcibly grind into each other, nipping at each others' lips. He grabs me by the back of my thighs and forces me to stand, before pushing me against the wall. We continue to kiss, as he pins both of my hands up against the wall. He releases his lips, pulling back to examine me. He slurps up a lingering drop of my saliva from off of his lips, and stares at me for several long moments.