The One Year Anniversary

Sharing (OswaldxNataliexEd Fluff)

As Natalie lies in bed, she turns to either side of her. On one side, Ed sleeps soundly, cuddling a teddy bear in his arms, his green nightcap drooping slightly off of his head and his glasses resting on his nightstand. To the other side lies Oswald, very likely only pretending to be asleep, a watchful penguin plush toy keeping an eye on him from his nightstand.

With Natalie in the middle, she's unable to exit the bed without waking one of them. Oswald's probably awake anyway, he's probably her best bet.

"Hey...Ozzy? Are you awake yet?" she whispers, nudging him.

He grumbles, before turning over to her. He nods, and runs his hand through her hair, "Good morning Trixie."

"It's Natalie. I thought we discussed this," Ed grumbles from the other end of the bed.

Oswald chuckles, and gets up to address him, "Quiet you."

The two men smile, before sitting up and leaning over her so that they can kiss. Natalie can't help but smile, they're so cute together.

Ed jumps out of bed, his green satin pajamas bouncing along with his tall frame, "I believe it's time we start our day, wouldn't you agree...Natalie?"

Oswald wraps his arm around her, as she throws the blanket covers off of them, "Yeah, we probably should get up. Whose turn is it to make breakfast?"

Ed raises his hand, "That would be me. It's partially why I'm so excited. I've been calculating this morning's breakfast for a few days now. It will be a success, I promise you that."

He scampers out of the bedroom, leaving Natalie and Oswald in the bedroom. They linger in the bedroom, Oswald curling both arms around her.

"How about five minutes, just you and me?" he suggests, kissing her on the forehead.

She kisses him on the lips, and they fall back onto the bed, Natalie running her hands along his waist.

"Mmm...Ozzy, we already had a lot of fun last night. Don't you need a break?" she protests, even as she continues to kiss him.

He shakes his head, "Nonsense. After all, Edward always hogs you during our nights."

"Oh? Ed hogs me? While I'll take the compliment, I would argue he hogs you more than anyone."

Oswald blushes, and Natalie chuckles, before kissing him on the cheek, leaning down so that her chest grinds against his.

Just as Natalie hooks her legs around Oswald, Ed walks in.

"For this morning's meal, I'm preparing a varied fruit platter as a starter-...oh my," Ed stops himself, unable to hold in his grin.

Oswald and Natalie look up, and Natalie gestures to Ed, "Wanna join us?"

Without saying another word, Ed leaps onto the bed, pushing himself between them. He goes for Natalie first, entangling her hips in his arms and plunging his mouth into hers, their heads turning with sloppy kisses.

Oswald, unattended to, grabs one of the pillows from the bed and starts slapping Ed's back with it. After several hits with the harmless pillow, Ed turns around and dives into Oswald, wrapping his arms around his shoulders as they kiss. Ed throws Oswald onto the bed and starts to undo the buttons on Oswald's purple pajama top. Leaning down, Ed starts kissing his chest, and Oswald opens his mouth to moan.

Not to be beat, Natalie grabs a pillow of her own and starts hitting Ed's back with it, imitating Oswald's previous method. Ed gets up, turning away from Oswald to focus on Natalie. But before he can even begin, Oswald grabs his pillow once more to garner Ed's attention. Natalie comes in right away, slapping Oswald with her pillow. A playful smile grows on Oswald's lips, as the two of them go into a pillow fight, hitting each other until feathers start flying out of the pillows.