Holiday Celebrations Pt. 1

Oswald has a car waiting in front when we get outside. It's black and sleek, almost new, the type only driven by mobsters and crooks. He opens the front door for me, as I climb into the back passenger's seat. Once he gets inside, and shuts the door and instead of sitting down in the driver's seat, climbs into the back with me.

"What are yo-"

Before I can finish, Oswald grabs my shoulder and pushes me against the seat. His eyes showing nothing but sheer focus, he presses his weight onto me with both hands as he climbs up on top of me.

"...M-mother wouldn't approve of our intimacy. Let's get it out now while we can, shall we?" he asks, his eyes shifting back and forth.

Keeping my breath steady, I purse my lips, and shake my head, "Ozzy, I appreciate the gifts, and yes, I'll go to whatever...celebration you've invited me to, but please...not in the car."

The wild glimmer in Oswald's eyes fades, as his grip on me loosens. He releases his hands off of me, and takes the seat next to me, still close enough so that our legs touch.

"Well...I wasn't suggesting...that...specifically-"

"Oh come on, you were," I counter.

He sighs, before bowing his head, "Perhaps I was. Would...would you indulge me?"

I place my hand on his, and he looks up, his pale cheeks beaming with light.

"Oswald...while you certainly have been rather...polite this evening...I...I..."

My speech trails off as I lean back, before resting my head on his shoulder, "I still feel guilty about doing it in the car."

He gives me a pout, but his eyebrows sink, and he wraps one arm around my waist before turning over to kiss me on the lips.

For Oswald, he's being rather...gentle. I'm not complaining, but it just seems odd. Is he trying to get me on his side? Or is he genuinely trying to make amends for past trespasses? Yes, I want to get on his good side as well, but, where's the line? Do I have sex with him just so he may be pleased with me? And...is it wrong if I enjoy it? Want it? Not just for the emotional and psychological advantage, but for pleasure's sake and because...because...

"I've been watching over you and your little gang," he tells me, as he pushes me down onto the seat of the car.

I giggle, "What's new?"

From under him, my head reaches up to kiss Oswald on the cheek. He lowers his eyelids, before resting his chin on the area between my neck and my chest.

"I've had my men staked out around the hotel for about a week now. They know the room you're staying in, and exactly how to get in and out," Oswald gestures to the car phone at the front of the car, "I can call Gabriel right now and tell them to go in and kill Barbara and Renee."

I can't help but gasp. So this is his bargaining chip. I shouldn't be surprised. Seeing my expression, a cruel smile spreads across Oswald's lips, as he releases a low chuckle. Barbara was right, I am a danger to the two of them, just by my association to Oswald. He's a monster, but does that make me in the wrong as well?

Satisfied, Oswald runs his hand through my hair, "You know what I'm going to ask for, correct?"

With a sigh, I nod, and turn my head away from him, but with a firm hand, he grabs my cheek to keep me facing him.

"You say you know what I want, and then you look away. Look at me."

While Oswald keeps his voice soft, there's a forwardness to his tone. He's still giving a command after all. After briefly staring at one another, Oswald leans down to kiss me. As he kisses me, he wraps his other arm around my waist, gripping me so tight that he lifts my hips off of the car seat.