Eel: the Eighth Wonder of the World

The Batmobile as well as the Trickstress' motorbike zoom along the mostly deserted streets. Renee sits in the Batmobile next to Batwoman as the Trickstress keys up the communicator on her motorbike to call Veronica Vreeland.

"Why are you calling V?" Batwoman shouts into her communicator as the open hood of the Batmobile allows in the roar of the rest of the vehicle.

"I had her design a suit for Eel to help control his powers. Hopefully she's done, or at the very least, has enough to get him under control," the Trickstress explains.

"Wow," Batwoman chuckles, "I didn't know you and V were close."

She shakes her head, "We're not, she's just the only one with the resources to possibly help Eel."

"Or you could have...you know, taken him to the hospital," Renee counters.

The Trickstress rolls her eyes, "You know Gotham General is crap, weren't we just stitching you up in the woods outside a hospital not too long ago?"

"Ladies, let's be civil here. You call V, I'll use the navigator in the Batmobile to try and pin down Eel's location," Batwoman reasons.

On the Trickstress' motorbike communicator, Veronica Vreeland's voice comes through, "What is it Natalie? Is it about Eel?"

"Yes, it's about Eel," she confesses, "how's the progress on the suit, because-"

"Because Eel's rampaging through the city like some sort of monster, yes, I know, it was on the TV. The suit's nearly finished, but I have no way of delivering it to you," Veronica informs her.

The Trickstress slams her fist onto the handle of her motorbike, "Shoot!"

The Batmobile as well as Trickstress' motorbike begins approaching the gargantuan Eel, who has grown to the size of the tallest city skyscraper. His clothes have become too small for his form, with only ripped shorts remaining. The three girls look up in awe. Renee, having overheard the Trickstress' conversation with Veronica, presses the button on the Batmobile's communicator.

"Here, give me your motorbike, I'll drive uptown and get Eel's suit," she offers.

The Trickstress turns to Renee in the Batmobile, and nods. The Trickstress drives her motorbike close to the Batmobile as Renee stands up on the moving Batmobile. While both vehicles are still at full speed, the Trickstress leaps off of her motorbike at the same time Renee leaps out of the Batmobile. Renee grabs onto the motorbikes handles as it swerves to the left, skidding on the edge of the road. As the Trickstress climbs into a sitting position in the Batmobile, Renee regains control of the Trickstress' motorbike and does a sharp one-eighty, turning around and speeding off in the other direction.

The Batmobile draws ever-closer to Eel, as the stomps of his movements cause the ground to shake.

"Maybe if you get close enough, you can get him to calm down," Batwoman suggests to the Trickstress.

The Trickstress leans over the side of the car to get a good look at Eel and his surroundings. Somewhat to the left of Eel is the Wayne Enterprises building, which is just tall enough so that it peaks above his head.

"Can you drive me to the Wayne Enterprises building?" she asks Batwoman.

Batwoman nods, "On it."

There's a screech of tires as Batwoman sharply turns left, veering onto a side road leading straight to the Wayne Enterprises building. As the car speeds ahead, the Trickstress prepare my grappling gun.

"It really feels like we're in a Gray Ghost episode, doesn't it?" Batwoman chuckles.

The Trickstress can't help but smile, "I don't know if that's a good thing."