Chapter 105

Chapter 105

"Guys, this is Erin," Rikki introduced. "She has agreed to help us get to the headquarters, where the necklace is being held,"

"Nice to meet you all," Erin said after they had all given her their names. She turned back to Rikki. "I don't think I can get all of you over there, maybe two or three?"

Rikki nodded, "Okay. I'll go, and Cleo, and one other,"

The girls exchanged glances.

'We need Cleo in case we need to move water to steal the artefact,' Rikki spoke into their minds. 'Who else wants to come?'

'I'll go,' Bella replied quickly. 'Might be handy having three different powers involved.'

'Is everyone all good with that?' Rikki asked.

'Sounds good,' Emma replied.

"Cleo, Bella and I will go," Rikki said to Erin.

"The rest of us will find something to do here, while we wait," Anna said.

"Okay," Erin nodded. "We'll leave in half an hour, I just need to settle a few things,"

OoOoO

Cleo, Bella and Rikki boarded the boat with Erin half an hour later, and they went on their way towards the treasure hunters' headquarters.

The rest of the girls went back into town and started looking around. Khasha was thoroughly enjoying herself, just from seeing everything. Emma had to ask her to calm down a few times so that they didn't look so out of the ordinary. They tasked themselves with finding some kind of phone, so that they could call their families back in Australia. After walking for a while, they came across a hotel – this hotel looked like it was designed for international travellers. They should be able to call from there.

"Welcome to the Island Pearl Hotel," the lady at the desk said, "How may I help you?"

"Hello, we were wondering if we could use the international phone?" Emma asked politely.

"Are you going to be staying here?" the lady asked.

"Ah, we were just looking to use the phone..." Emma trailed off.

"Sorry, the phone is limited to use by residents only," the lady frowned.

'What is a phone?' Khasha asked them.

'It is a device to talk to people far away,' Jessie explained patiently.

"Would this be enough to be able to use the phone?" Emma asked, placing some local currency on the desk. The lady's eyes lit up.

"I suppose I can let you," she said. "Follow me,"

Emma smiled, and the group followed the lady through to the phone. She handed over the money, and thanked the lady for her help.

"No, thank you," the lady said with a laugh, as she headed back to her desk.

Emma dialled in the number, plus the international key, to call the boys back on their island.

Emma almost though no one would answer, after the amount of rings, but someone finally picked up.

"Hello, Ben speaking,"

"Hi Ben, its Emma here..."

"Emma! Oh thank goodness, we were wondering if something bad had happened to you girls and the kids. Are you all right?"