Chapter I

Chuuya took a deep breath then opened the door and entered his classroom trying utmost to keep his presence unnoticed which was nearely impossible especially with his ginger hair, blue eyes and different uniform that really stand out.

There were a group of students standing beside his desk then instently getting away after noticing him. He heared some whispers as "look who came" and "he's here" or "this girly guy really has no shame".

He couldn't care less, he already got used to their comments. He set on his chair lazily already thinking about when he'll lay on his bed and sleep when suddenly, one of his comrades, that super musceled one, hit his desk and said with a sarcastic tone :"Look who showed up !!"

His girlfriend (Chuuya classified her in the 'bitches' category) warned him :" Honey, don't get too close, you may get infected !" which made everyone in the classroom laugh.

Chuuya wanted to scream out that he didn't come to see him and his bitchy girlfriend but he just ignored them, he knew they would make fun of him even more if he talked. Luckily for him, their principal teacher entered and asked them to take their seets which they obediantly did because no one of them would show disrespect to Oda-sensei, he just had that aura that made anyone respect him.

"He's a life savor. " thought Chuuya.

Odasaku and his assitant, Ango, were the only ones in this school that Chuuya didn't hate. But he won't deny that he hated what Odasaku teached them, Literature was so difficult for an originally French guy as him who moved to Japan since only two months.

He leaned down on his desk preparing himself to sleep as he always does in Literature classes till their teacher said something about a transfered student, he still had difficulties in understanding and more in talking and even more in writing. The worst is that this was his last year in High school, he already knew that he will fail. What a perfect time to move from France.

The new student opened the door and got inside the classroom after Odasaku asked him to, he then introduced himself :"My name is Dazai Osamu. I'm from Yokohama and, actually, Odasaku's nephew, i hope we'll get along ." was what he said with a charming smile after writing his name on the board. Girls were already crushing on him while guys were like 'meeh' but him being Odasaku's nephew got all of them interested to know him.

"He's tall !!" Was the first thought that crossed Chuuya's mind after seeing him. Well, everyone was actually tall compared to Chuuya. He noticed the guy taking a look on all the students then his gaze suddenly stopped when it reached him.

"He's handsome" was the second thought that crossed Chuuya's mind after locking eyes with this Dazai guy.

After five seconds, Chuuya looked shyly out of the window prefering to ignore the stare and his own thoughts without forgetting the faint blush that was now painting his cheeks.

The fact that Odasaku asked Dazai to sit beside Chuuya didn't really help the blush to desappear.

Dazai walked elegantly to his desk then set on his chair slowly as if he was some Prince from some tale. "Is he a fucking model ??!" Everyone thought.

And the fact that Odasaku asked Chuuya to show Dazai the school and help him with the previous lessons made everything worse. All the others retorted wanting to be the ones to help the new student but Odasaku just ignored them and started his lesson.

Chuuya didn't focus on the lesson, how could he with this super handsome guy sitting right next to him ?

He continued looking to the courtyard and trying his best to not focus on the guy which was really difficult because the other wouldn't stop looking at him.

After a moment, Chuuya started tensing up, he had to know what's with this guy. He looked at him preparing himself to ask what the hell is up with him, but the smile and the soft "Hey" the other whispered made him blush even more.

Chuuya didn't answer but Dazai didn't want to stop the discussion so he just continued lowly :" You're showing me the school later right ?"

Chuuya nodded and tried his best not to talk, he didn't want the other to hear his accent then laugh at him as everyone does.

This was weird for him, but he really didn't want to hate the guy.

"I'm in your care then." Was what Dazai whispered softly.

They were lucky for sitting in the last two desks so that no one notices them talking ... well except Odasaku who just sighed because he knew his nephew way too well.

This is bad, the guy is just being nice to him and Chuuya's heart is already racing, this really is bad especially when he knew that after Dazai heares all those rumors about him he'll just treat him as everyone does. He suddenly got sad but then he just turned his head looking to the blue sky, "This can't be that bad, at least everyone will forget about me and focus more on Dazai for now ... Dazai ... Dazai ... Dazai Osamu ." he couldn't stop repeating this name in his mind, he was already thinking about how it will sound with his voice, he decided that this was the first thing he'll try when he goes back home. He smiled at the thought but then ... wait, he was still thinking about the guy, he shook his head to forget about him and focused instead on the Literature class. He noticed Dazai playing with his pen and paying no attention to what Odasaku was saying.

"We have something in common ..." he thought. Then he realized he still was thinking about him. Chuuya cursed himself under his breath, he needs to stop focusing on the guy. The sleeves of Dazai's uniform went slightly up then Chuuya notices the bandages under them, "I wonder why he's wearing band- well fuck." Chuuya leaned on the desk in defeat, his mind isn't prepared to listen to him right now.

☆☆☆

This is my new Soukoku fic, i don't really know where this is going, all i can promise is that it's full of fluff XD. I hope you like it ^^. Likes and comments are always welcomed.