Chapter IX

Dazai went out of his room to find Odasaku sitting on the couch watching TV so he joined him.

He waited for a moment then said :"Odasaku, you know what ?"

"What ?" The other asked, not too interested.

"I ..." Dazai sighed and looked at his uncle seriously :"I need Chuuya in my bed"

Odasaku frowned, then he just pointed to the bathroom :"You know the way to the bathroom Dazai"

"It won't help ..." Said the brunette in an exasperated way.

"Then go to sleep and take your teenager hormones with you" his uncle said while pointing at the other's bedroom.

"Guess i have to be patient ..." Dazai was silent for a moment till he thought about something :"Hey, Odasaku ..."

"If it's one of your stupid questions ag-"

"No, i'm serious" Dazai interrupted him, then continued :"How come you're still not married at this age ?"

Odasaku had his eyes wide open, he wasn't waiting for this question, then he just answered :"In contrary to you, i still didn't find the good one ..."

Dazai's eyes brightened instently :"Are you saying that i and Chuuya are meant to be together ?? Thank you for finally realizing this !!"

Odasaku took the remote to turn off the TV :"Go to sleep now, Dazai ..."

"Okay, good night Odasaku~" said Dazai while getting up and heading towards his room.

But, well this was Dazai, he had to add a comment :"Don't think that i didn't notice those little glances you always share with Ango, your dear assistant~" he said with a teasing tone before closing his door not waiting for the other's reaction, he can imagine it.

"Ango ?!" Odasaku thought about it seriously :"What glances did i share with Ango ???!!!!!"

Kouyou went upstairs to know what happened with her son, this was the first time she comes back home without finding him at the door waiting for her, something wasn't right.

She knocked on the door softly and asked :"Can i come in, Chuuya ?"

Chuuya who wasn't crying anymore but still was laying on his bed, got up and opened the door for her to enter.

The second she entered, Chuuya hugged her tightly :"Kouyou nee" he cried.

She hugged back gently :"What is it, Chuuya ?"

"I ..." he looked up with his red eyes from so much crying :"I need your advice ..."

She pulled away and directed them to the bed to set there :"What happened, sweetie ?"

After he told her all the story while making sure not to mention his comrades bullying him, she sighed and petted his head softly :"My baby was suffering this much without me knowing ? I am such a bad mother ..."

"No !!"Chuuya hushed :"It's my fault for not telling you ..."

She pulled him closer :"Which means that from now on, you aren't hiding anything from me again okay ??"

Her son nodded while hugging her again. After a moment, she started :"Dazai-kun seems to be a nice friend ..."

Chuuya felt like crying again :"Why are all of you saying this ?? Even Shuuji was saying the same thing ... aren't you just being too careless ??"