Chapter LV

At first, Chuuya was confused when they stopped beside the building where Dazai lives but he got it when the other took him to the last apartment :"So it's not finished yet ?"

"Don't worry, you will be the first one who sees it when it's done and you will be the one choosing all the furniture~" Dazai said as he went in with a blushing ginger after him then he started showing him around :"Well, this first opened room on our right is obviously the living room, the kitchen is right behind it but it's opened to it, same model as Odasaku's then ..." they went till the end of the living room stopping at the balcony, there was a door on the left that he opened :"This will be the guests room ." Then they went out of the living room and back to the main corridor where in the end of the living room, there were two doors on their right :"This one is the bathroom and the one beside it are the toilets ." Then he turned to the left where there were two rooms but this time, he started with the farther one :"That one is the ... well another guests room for now but maybe kids room in the future ..." this time, they both blushed but neither made a comment.

At the awkward atmosphere, Dazai opened the last door to a dark room with not even one window then faked a cheerful smile :"Guess whose room is this one~" Chuuya answered fastly since it was the most obvious thing for him :"Yours obviously ." And he sure was confused at the brunet shaking his head :"It's not mine, Chuuya, it's ours~" then he smiled and Chuuya's heart melted.

"I ... i still didn't talk with my mother about this besides there is also ..." Chuuya hesitated then hushed :"Anyways, don't plan for us to live here together, i don't want you to be disappointed in the end ..." Dazai ignored his words and pulled him inside cheerfully :"This will be our bedroom~" he winked at him and Chuuya hushed shyly :"Why ... why are there no windows ?"

"Because it's soundproof ." Dazai said as he walked around while Chuuya stood awkwardly and confusingly in the middle :"Why ?"

"Because a certain someone's moans might be too loud so it's better if they are kept only inside this room ..." Dazai said and he totally expected the ginger to storm out then breathe deeply since he almost died from embarassement but mostly from his imagination going wild and Dazai holding his hand didn't help :"I think we should deal with your over shyness since you know that in the future we-"

"I ... i actually wanted to ask you about something !" Chuuya interrupted him since he knew he won't be able to bear talking about that topic, he looked around for a place where they could sit then the brunet directed  him to two chairs there that the workers usually use to rest then asked with a confused tone :"What did you want to ask me about ?"

"Your ... family ... and just your past or anything about you in general ... i want to get to know you better ..." Chuuya said shyly then got surprised at the other smiling : "You're finally asking about this ..."

"It's not like i didn't want to know i just ... wanted you to talk about it yourself and when you didn't, i really thought you didn't trust me enough ..." Chuuya whispered while glancing up at the other to see if he got angry on him talking about trust again but Dazai only smiled :"And i who thought you weren't interested ..."

"Of course i am !!" The ginger hushed then stopped at the other starting :"Okay i will make it fast and i will leave the small details for the future, you will discover them little by little and please, don't interrupt me in the middle ." When Chuuya nodded, Dazai grabbed his hand caressing it softly :"I don't have memories of when i was very young, i lost them in an accident .. so Mori Ougai, my father who is also a doctor was the one finding me after that accident and treating me. After i woke up, i found out that Mori and his wife, Yosano Akiko and yes, never call her Mori Akiko, she hates it ... so they both decided to adopt me, they grew to like me and they knew my real parents won't come for me since they were the ones who supposedly got rid of me since when the cops went to the place where i was found, they found traces that i was thrown out of the car we were in and some meters away, there was a crushed car and the couple inside died ... guess they didn't get along that much ... well then i got adopted but found out my adoptive parents already adopted two other kids but we all kept our names so the oldest is Russian and he's Fyodor Dostoevsky and the second is Edogawa Ranpo then there is me ... after that my parents wanted to adopt four other children and yes, we all have some tragic pasts ... but then they got a better idea so they created some kind of an orphanage where we all live together that's why i keep saying that my family is really big but well, the one who actually raised me is Odasaku that's why when he moved to Tokyo in April i felt so depressed that i decided to follow him in September and that's when i met you and you know the rest ."

Chuuya kept silent the whole time and even when he finished, he said no word and only kept looking at him before suddenly getting up and pulling the other to his chest hugging him tightly as he weakly sobbed :"I ... i will make you the happiest ... i promise ..."

"Don't cry, i already cried enough when i was younger, i want no one to shed more tears for my past so please ..." Dazai murmured as he petted the other's back. Chuuya's sobs slowly faded away then he asked :"Now i just have too many questions like i ... i want to know everything about you !!"

"You will, i promise but not now, let's leave it to the time we will spend together and you will slowly get to know me then maybe when you find out about some of my weird habits, you wouldn't like me that much ..." Dazai let out a soft laugh while Chuuya hushed :"There is no way i would like you less, my love for you is only increasing ..."

"Glad to hear that but now, let's go to Odasaku's apart to eat something since you ate nothing the whole day ." Dazai suggested but only smiled at the other hugging him again :"Nevermind the hugs and no, i think i should go back home since now that we solved everything, i feel like i have more motivation to study ."

"How can i not mind and well, if that's what you want but i will take you back ." Dazai pulled away as they both headed to the door before he stops and asks :"Chuuya .. do you really want to make me happy ?" When the ginger nodded, he asked him to stay beside the living room while he headed to the door confusing the ginger then embarassing him as he said :"How about we repeat the act we did the other day about how you'll welcome your husband in the future ?"

"N .. no way !!! This is so embarassing !!!" Chuuya instently covered his red face with his hands but after remembering his promise about making him happy, he slowly revealed his burning face then muttered a shy :"O .. okay ..." Dazai smiled at his crush's cute reactions then acted like he was coming in then taking off his shoes and waiting till Chuuya stuttered :"W ... welcome back, d ... dear ..." he didn't even know why he added the 'dear' part but it only made both their hearts race.

"I'm home ." Dazai said with a soft tone then he headed towards him making Chuuya's mind scream "The kissing part !!!!!" He thought Dazai would stop but the latter didn't as he wrapped his arms around the ginger's waist slightly lifting him till he was only standing on his toes then leaned down to kiss him and Chuuya thought he would die. He could guess that Dazai wasn't willing to stop so he only opted to close his eyes so that he at least wouldn't see him while he could clearly hear both their heartbeats.

Dazai thought that Chuuya closing his eyes waiting for his kiss was the cutest thing ever but this time that there was no one to interrupt them, he was the one stopping then putting one finger on Chuuya's lips making him open his eyes in surprise :"I won't kiss you till you say the three words i want to hear the most, till you say that you love me, Chuuya ..."

Chuuya felt so embarassed that his mind stopped working, he didn't even know how they reached his place, all he knew is that the moment he was there, he fell on his bed with both his hands on his heart, it still was racing and he still needed a lot of time to process all what happened during the day since this was just too much for him to deal with.

His phone suddenly ringing interrupted his thoughts though, he unlocked it waiting for a text from the brunet saying that he reached his place but instead, he found a text in the group chat "We should better delete it ..." he thought before he reads the text from Kei saying "Hey~" then a second one "I just wanted you to know that if i don't get to join in then i will just ruin it for the rest, have a good night~"

"This boy will never rest .." Chuuya whined throwing his phone away then joining his mother downstairs both to help her and tell her all what happened during the day.

*This chapter is really short >< !!!! ;-; but at least we got to know more about Dazai and his sad past :"(

*Well, if you enjoyed this chapter then don't forget to vote on it and share your thoughts about it ♡