Chapter XXXIV

The weather was cloudy when Oda quickly went to prepare his car after his nephew told him what happened to the ginger the same time as Dazai took Chuuya to the nurse office, he was lucky to find her since it was already past 5 p.m. She reassured him saying that he passed out because of his fever and all he needs is to rest. He then went outside and put him inside Oda's car then set beside him in the back seats, he didn't miss the weird looks some students gave him as he was lifting the ginger bridal style.

Oda didn't take too much time to reach the other's house since he had his adress with him and Dazai made sure to call Kouyou and reassure her beforehead so that they don't surprise her by suddenly showing up with a passed out Chuuya.

The brunet directly took Chuuya up to his room and rested him on the bed while Oda gave the ginger's bag to his mother and told her what happened to reassure her after he introduced himself obviously then he excused himself and waited for his nephew inside his car.

Dazai really wanted to stay there beside the ginger but no way he would after what he was about to do in the classroom, he needed time to find some scenario so for now, he just opted to pet the other's head then kiss his forehead softly :"Hurry up and get better, Chuuya ... i already miss staring at your beautiful eyes and hearing your sweet voice ..." he was lucky that Kouyou entered just at that moment and not before. He stood up instently then looked away, why can he never meet her in normal circumstances :"I would really like to stay beside him till he wakes up but we ... had a small argument and ... he probably wouldn't want to see me so i will go for now but ... i just wish i could call you to check on him ..."

"Why are you getting all depressed over a simple argument ?" Kouyou brushed the other's brown hair softly :"He will probably forget about it when he wakes up, he is too nice after all but you still can go and call me whenever you want so take off that expression you are wearing now."

The brunet faked a smile and thanked her then instently joined his uncle and sighed exasperatedly :"I nearly messed up again ..."

"I did my best to help you talk with him and that's the result ?" Odasaku wasn't waiting for an answer as he added with his sarcastic tone :"So, how did you mess up this time ?"

"I yelled at him, bited his cheek, nearly kissed him and told him that i wanted to mess him up ..."

"Good job Dazai, good job ..." his uncle repeated as he cheered for him then turned  on the engine :"I get why he fainted now ."

"Thank you so much for comforting me and making me feel better, dear uncle ..." not like Dazai was waiting for his uncle to say something nice, this was the less he deserved after what he did, he just leaned his head on his hand as he stared up at the rain falling now.

When Chuuya woke up, his mother was beside him and her eyes brightened instently in joy :"You finally woke up, sweetie ..."

The ginger who didn't get everything that happened since the last thing he remembered was him being in the middle of an argument with his crush in their classroom, he slowly set up then asked :"How much did i sleep and how did i get here ?"

"You were sleeping since yesterday at 5 p.m and it is almost 8 p.m today ..." she petted his head gently as she noticed his surprised expression then told him about all the details before going down saying that she will prepare something for him to eat.

Chuuya laid again on his bed and thought of what happened, he sure blushed hard when his mother mentionned Dazai lifting him bridal style "It's just because you were passed out, Chuuya !!!!!" But then, in his memories, they still didn't clear out their argument and he remembered way too well how the other was angry at him "Why did he overreact like that ... it's not like we are dating or something ..." he didn't even realize when a faint smile found it's way to his lips as he thought "He was jealous ..."