Chapter XXXXVII

Few days later, Dazai was unusually early in the morning so both Chuuya and he used that time to chat before their teacher comes since these days, they don't get to go out or talk that much when they go back home because of their studies. The freaky girl was always stalking them but they got used to her at this point and just decided to let her be. They were both talking about the lessons they finished revising the previous day till Chuuya got tired of only talking about studying and decided to change the subject :"By the way, i never got to ask about it but how did you get my phone number the day you transfered here ?"

"Look ..." Dazai pointed at his desk which was also Chuuya's old desk :"I told you that i found it on a desk, well, Shuuji told you ." Chuuya nodded as he remembered that he really mentionned it before he notices how the spot where he wrote it was scratched off :"I set in there for so long but i never noticed ... well, it's probably them ..." the brunet knew he was talking about Mei and her friends who used to bully him so he clarified :"Actually ... it's me ..." the ginger's confused expression made him add :"I noticed when you first wrote it and once you were out, i saved it and scratched it so that no one takes it ..."

"You ..." 'you were this possessive since the first day ?!' Chuuya wanted to ask but couldn't when a certain boy interrupted them. Both the ginger and the brunet were confused since they couldn't recall where they saw him till he said with a soft smile and a slightly nervous tone :"I .. i'm the one from the library ... the other day ... the French book ..."

"Ah! The one who wasn't tall enough to reach that French book, i remember you ." Chuuya said with a soft smile fastly getting irritated at the brunet's words :"Says the shortest guy in this school~" but he made no comment as he focused on this blue haired boy :"I didn't know you were a student in this school ."

"Well, i remembered your uniforms and the color of your tie, that's how i figured you were a third year student in this school and i ... wanted to ..." he turned to the brunet and carried on with slightly blushing cheeks :"... thank you for the other day but it's such a surprise to find you too here ... i mean, you don't wear our uniform .." he said to the ginger who slightly chuckled :"Well, i transfered here since June but never got a uniform of this school while this guy ..." he pointed at Dazai who pouted at him :"He transfered in September but got a uniform in the first day just because his uncle is a teacher here ... this is what i call nepotism ..."

"Don't say that, Chuuya !! Besides, your uniform suits you better than this one~" Dazai complimented only to have the ginger retort :"You aren't getting away with one compliment, Dazai ..." making the brunet smirk :"So you want more ? Okay, let me start~"

The boy only kept staring at them feeling a little neglected, he had to interrupt them :"B ... by the way, my name is Takeuchi Keiji but just call me Kei, i am in my second year in this school ." He succeeded at drawing the other two's attention as Chuuya said :"My name is Nakahara Chuuya, you can call me Chuuya, nice to know you, Kei ." Dazai glared at the ginger who just gave a total stranger the permission to call him with his first name before he realizes that he took too long to introduce himself :"I am Dazai Osamu, call me Dazai ."

"Yes, Dazai-senpai ..." the boy nervously muttered with a blush at his crush addressing him fastly realizing how weird it sounded, he quickly turned to the ginger and faked a smile :"You are surprising me again, i wasn't waiting for a Japanese name with your looks ..."

"I'm half French-half Japanese, not a total foreigner ." The ginger explained trying his best to ignore the brunet's glare as he remembered when he asked him not to be so friendly with strangers. Fortunately for them, the bell rang so Kei fastly hushed :"I need to go now since my classroom is in the next building, see you later Chuuya-senpai and D ... Dazai-senpai !!" Then he stormed out of the classroom leaving an irritated Dazai and a blushing Chuuya :"He called me Chuuya-senpai, isn't this cute ??"