Chapter XII

The door of the classroom suddenly got opened that all the students turned their gaze towards it just to see a super exhausted Chuuya showing behind it .

"Can i ... ?" Chuuya couldn't even finish his sentence, he still was trying to regain his breathe.

Their Mathematics teacher went back to writing on the board :"You are late, you can come back for the next hour ."

The redhead sighed and went to close the door but slightly noticed Dazai smiling at him, he couldn't even return the smile. He just went to the library to study there. "What a better thing than skipping the only class i'm good at ..." he thought while silently cursing his mind for being over excited last night that it didn't let him sleep early.

The class started since just twenty minutes and Dazai is already bored as hell, there was no use in being in the classroom if Chuuya wasn't there. He suddenly lifted his hand :"Sensei, i don't feel well, can i go to the Infirmary, please ?"

All the classroom looked at him confusingly,  just moments ago, he was super fine after all. The teacher looked back at him then went back to his board :"You can go ."

The bitch hurriedly got up and asked the teacher to accompagny the other. Dazai prayed with all his might that the teacher says no, as usual, lady luck likes him. "He doesn't feel that bad ." The teacher said :"You don't have to go with him ."

Dazai was wearing a wide smirk while the bitch already thought of 20 ways to murder the Maths teacher.

The second he went out, Dazai started searching for his friend. He wasn't in the roof top, the infirmary, the cafiteria, the courtyard, the bathrooms ...

Chuuya was too much into the Maths problem he was solving that he directly jumped at the other saying :"I finally found you ..." while trying to catch his breath.

"Wha .. what are you doing here ???" Asked the ginger, surprised.

Dazai went to sit beside him :"I searched all the school for you ..." he looked at him annoyingly :"Who comes to the library first thing in the morning seriously ?? And here we have just twenty minutes left till the next class ..."

"I ... have to study .." said the other while looking back at his book.

Dazai leaned on the other's left side to look at what he's studying :"Maths ?? Are you bad in Mathematics ?? That problem is pretty difficult ..."

"Stop racing this much, fucking heart, he's your friend just your friend so stop !!!!" Yelled Chuuya to himself then shook his head as to say 'No' to Dazai :"Maths are the easiest for me, i'm actually bad in those where we use a lot of Japanese as in Literature and Philosophy ..."

"Odasaku would feel hurt" Dazai laughed :"I can help you with Japanese if you want~"

"Really ??" Chuuya felt so happy to have someone help him (To have Dazai help him but he prefered to ignore that) but he didn't want to be a bother for his only friend :"... i mean ... i don't really want to bother you ..."

"Nothing could ever bother me if it concerns you .." said Dazai with a soft smile which made Chuuya blush then he took the other's pen and wrote something on the book :"Let's find out your level, can you read this ??"

Chuuya stared at the Kanjis "愛してる" for a long moment then sighed in defeat :"Guess i'm in level zero ..."

"This is not good" Dazai shook his head :"You will fail if you carry on like this, Chuuya ..."