Chapter VI

The Karaoké wasn't too far from the school. As soon as they got there, the bitch made sure to sit beside Dazai and start being all touchy again even though Dazai paid no attention to her, he was still thinking about how to bring up Chuuya's problem and what happened with them before he got transfered.

Fortunately for him, the girl was the one to start talking about him :"Dazai-kun, you know that guy you're always with, i mean Nakahara Chuuya ..." she pronounced his name disgustingly and that already got on Dazai's nerves :"... he isn't who he seems like ..."

"This bitch !" Dazai thought :" ... well, at least i won't have to find some excuse to start talking about him"

The second the others heared Chuuya's name, they got silent and all serious.

"Are you gonna tell him about that guy ?" One of the guys asked.

"Yeah ..." the bitch answered with a saddened tone while she put her hand on Dazai's arm :"I don't want to see what happened with us happen with Dazai-kun too ..." then she turned to face Dazai :"At the beginning we all thought that he was a nice guy but in fact, he trapped all of us with his beautiful blue eyes ..."

"And what did he do to deserve so much hate ?" Dazai asked, he tried his best not to seem irritated as he really was.

"I am getting there .." the girl said.

"Well then hurry up because i don't give a damn about your introductions !!" Commented Dazai silently.

"You know the place where you're sitting now in the classroom ? There was a guy who set there before you come, and guess what, the guy showed that he was gay publicly !!"

"He's an idiot" one of the girls commented the same time as her boyfriend said "Disgusting !!"

"Then ?!!" Dazai asked impatiently.

"As she said, he is an idiot because that only earned him the hate of all the students that he ended up not coming to school anymore, and now comes Chuuya .." she sighed :"We were real friends in the beginning, you know, we even helped him to learn Japanese, we were always with him but everything changed in our first exams ..."

"I still can't believe he hid it from us for so long" the other bitch's boyfriend commented.

"Yeah same ..." all of them commented.

"Why are they acting like they are the victims !!" Dazai thought then said :"What happened ??"

"That was the first time that Chuuya met with the guy who obviously had to show up for the exams and he asked us why he never came so we told him that he was gay and all ... that's when ..." she paused for a moment then continued " ...that's when he got all angry and guess why, because he was gay too !!! And he hid it from us !!! He betrayed us !!!"

"I knew it !!" Thought Dazai while he sighed, he was relieved.

"I can't believe that i thought of him as a friend back then" one of the girls said.

"I remember i undressed in front of him several times, what if he was looking at me in a different way ..." one of the guys commented then the other interrupted him :"No please don't say that, because i did the same too and now ... oh god disgusting !!" He pulled his tongue out as to show how much he was disgusted.

"Don't interrupt me !!" The bitch hushed :"Let me tell him the best part !!" She turned to face Dazai again :"Guess what happened that day, they actually went home together ..." she turned and faced her friends :"I bet all i have that they did it !!"