Chapter XXXXIX

"How about we go one a date this afternoon ?" Dazai asked as he pulled his phone texting Oda that they were out while Chuuya's mind repeated "A DATE ?!!!!!!! I never knew we were dating !!!!" As his cheeks turned red all over again :"Well, i thought i would use this time to study but .. if that's what you want ... shouldn't we at least wear something else though ?"

"You're right, well, i will give you half an hour till i come to your place and you better be prepared, okay ?" The brunet suggested as they reached where they should part ways :"I will !" Chuuya affirmed determinately fastly retorting :"What is that supposed to mean ?!" At the other teasing :"Don't waste too much time on picking your clothes~"

Chuuya took one last glance on the mirror smiling in satisfaction before he hurries downstairs to open the door to his crush since his mother wasn't at home :"I only have to pick my coat, my hat and wear my shoes and i'm done, okay ?" Chuuya hushed as he headed upstairs pausing for a moment then looking back and complimenting with a blush the other who was wearing a black shirt, white pants with grey shoes and a light grey buttoned coat :"You look really good by the way, you should be a model instead of a doctor ..." he then hurried up leaving the brunet who still was processing the other's looks since he was wearing black skinny pants that went above his belly with a white shirt that he tucked inside his pants perfectly showing his sexy curves without forgetting his usual choker and black gloves "I hope the coat is pretty long ..." Dazai thought then sighed at the sight of the other with a blue buttoned coat and a dark blue hat with black shoes :"You look stunning ." He complimented seductively making the other blush adding in his thoughts "At least the coat hides everything ."

"So ? Where are we going ?" Chuuya asked enthusiastically as he walked next to the brunet who said with a light chuckle :"I planned nothing for today so i let you choose whatever you want : an amusement park, a cinema, an aquarium, a muesum, a zoo, a circus, even a library ."

"Let's .. let's just walk ..." the ginger ended up suggesting before he stares up to the sky :"It's my favorite blue today, the perfect weather for Valentine's day ."

"My favorite blue is just here ..." Dazai smiled leaning down to look at the other's eyes directly :"Your blue eyes are my favorite~"

"Thank .. you ..." the ginger muttered shyly using his hat to hide his blush before looking up at the other who pointed at a store :"It has a lot of hats, maybe you can find one there ?"

"I will comeback when i'm alone since i'm sure you would insist to pay for it and i don't want you to spend any money for me today ." Chuuya walked straight ahead forcing the brunet to follow him as he teased :"But it's the man's duty to spend his money on the house wife~" Chuuya didn't wait to get embarassed :"I .. i told you to stop with this stupid joke !!!"

Dazai kept laughing then only looking at the other who would make some comments about the clothes they find on their way as they walked in the city before he has that sudden urge to hold the other's hand as he noticed all the couples around walking hand in hand but he was pretty sure Chuuya will say no so he opted to suddenly grab the other's wrist :"Let's go to that accessories shop, maybe we can find something interesting ." He pulled him there and on their way, his hand slowly slided down to properly grab the other's hand and Chuuya's blush went deeper yet he didn't pull away making Dazai the happiest.

"Anything interesting ?" Dazai asked as they walked around the shop noticing how the other shook his head, even if he liked something he would never tell him about it. Dazai suddenly stopped though forcing Chuuya to go back and see what picked his attention :"Do you like it ?"