Chapter LVI

"He's probably talking with someone else that's why he isn't picking up ..." Dazai muttered laying on the couch in the living room before adding irritatingly :".. and i bet he's talking with that damn French guy ! I hate him !"

"'I hope this is our last trust issue, i don't want to go through this ever again' right ?" Oda mimicked his nephew's tone as he repeated his words from the kitchen annoying him even more :"Aah don't make me regret for telling you everything !!" Dazai whined as he called Chuuya for the sixth time now :"Why is it taking him too long to answer ???

"Are you sure you're telling me everything ?" Oda asked but got no answer since Chuuya finally answered the call and what made Odasaku laugh the most was the brunet's tone that instently changed to a soft one :"Good morning, Chuuya~"

"Good morning, Dazai ... well, even though it's already past eleven ..." Chuuya let out a cute chuckle making Dazai's heart pound against his chest as he muttered :"I missed you .." Oda kept staring at him and his soft smile while talking on the phone as he wondered how he changed so much "Guess this is all thanks to Chuuya-kun .." he told himself then teased :"It took you too long~" when the brunet asked :"Who were you talking with just now ?" Earning himself a glare from his nephew making him laugh.

"I was talking to Patrick ." and "Obviously !" Dazai thought as he tried his best not to get irritated and at least listen to what he had to say :"He was the one who convinced me to look for you yesterday so the fact that we are talking together now is all thanks to him, well, he also asked for Kei's number when i told him he didn't want to give up but as much as i may not like Kei, i wouldn't want him to deal with Patrick ..."

"All thanks to him ?! I solved the whole problem before you even talk to him !" Dazai hushed but only to himself since to the ginger he said with his gentle tone :"Let's just forget about them, how about we go out together ? Don't say no, please, i really want to see you ..."

"I ... i also want to see you but- wait ... aaah wait a minute- i'm coming right now so just wait-" Dazai was confused since it was obvious that Chuuya was talking to someone else but he couldn't figure who it was and the redhead didn't help him as he hushed :"I'm really sorry, Dazai but i can't go out with you today, i guess we won't meet till tomorrow at school so take care, have a nice day and i ... i will miss you ..." and the call ended.

"We won't meet till tomorrow ? You think !" Dazai stormed to his room and after few minutes he went out all dressed up confusing his uncle :"You're meeting up with him ?"

"It's more like a surprise~" Dazai smirked but his smirk fastly changed to a pout at his uncle's words :"He will fastly get tired of you if you keep being so jealous and possessive like let the boy breathe at least for one day ."

"I can't help it ... i just miss him so much and i feel like if i'm not around him someone might steal him from me ..." Dazai pouted before he guasps at what his uncle had in his hand :"Then what are you waiting for to propose ?

With a mortified expression, Dazai kept staring at the opened box with the ring he bought for Chuuya in Christmas then up to his uncle afraid that he was angry and Oda could totally guess what he was thinking about :"Since when did you start hiding things from me ?"

"It .. wasn't my goal .. we just never had the time-"

"Dazai ..." Oda muttered and Dazai figured there was no need to use some lame excuses, they would never work on him :"I myself didn't really think of it when i bought it then i didn't find the courage to give it to him ... and i didn't tell you because it was expensive and i knew you would lecture me about being an impatient brat ..."