Chapter XXXVIII

Kouyou welcomed the two teenagers who joined her for breakfest with a warm smile then a special smirk for the brunet as she commented with a whisper :"The first thing i did after coming home was checking on you two and ..."

"And ?" Dazai repeated in a whisper as he set beside her while the ginger went to the kitchen to prepare a cup of coffee for himself because "Only i know how i like it !" He always says. His mother followed him till he was inside then turned back to the brunet and smirked :"... and i thought 'are these two really not dating ?! Well, at least they still are wearing their clothes~'" she slightly chuckled at the other's irritated expression :"I would never make a move on him as long as we aren't really dating ."

"Really ?" Kouyou remembered how Dazai was all touchy with her son even when she was around. "Yes, Really !" The brunet affirmed and Chuuya had such a good timing to proove her right as he called his crush to the kitchen.

"He can't be serious ..." Kouyou thought as she stared at the brunet going to the kitchen then standing behind the ginger who showed him the sweets he prepared for him since the other mentionned loving sweets then how Dazai asked him to feed him one then leaned down and ate it from the other's hand as he rested both his arms on the counter caging the ginger's small body between his and the counter without forgetting how he thanked him by a soft kiss on the cheek making Chuuya blush so hard then look back at her and slightly hit the brunet with his elbow asking him not to do such things with his mom around.

When they both set on the table, Kouyou looked up at the brunet annoyingly repeating :"Really ?!" Dazai stared at her and shivered since he completely forgot what they were talking about moments ago. He ended up sighing :"I take that back ..." making Kouyou chuckle the same time as the ginger gazed at them confusingly.

Dazai had to go upstairs and check on his ringing phone once they finished eating. Chuuya didn't take too much time to join him in his room after washing all the dishes, he found that the brunet already ended the call :"It was Odasaku, he's saying i should go home and contact my brother since he needs my help ."

"I wish there is nothing wrong ..." worry was obvious on Chuuya's tone as he set beside the brunet on the bed who smiled and petted his shoulder softly :"No, don't worry. It's probably to have my opinion about some affair since he's a detective and he usually does that ."

"Why am i not surprised ?" Chuuya commented making both of them laugh before he remembers a certain detail, he hesitated for a moment but Dazai noticing him and asking him if there was something wrong convinced him to just say it :"I ... i know i may seem annoying but i .. really can't feel calm at knowing that you are hiding something from me ... i mean ... about last night ..."

Dazai wished so bad the other would forget about it after sleeping but lady luck really was against him in this house. He decided he would just say the truth and stop predicting the other's reaction :"Stop with that worried expression, i'm not ill, it's natural .. i guess ..." his answer wasn't convincing at all at the other's confused expression :"I don't get it, Dazai ..."

"You better don't get all embarassed or run away after what i'm gonna say !" Dazai warned but he quickly changed his expression to a soft one at noticing fear on the other's face :"Okay so .. you already know what part of me was hard right ?" When the ginger shyly nodded, he carried on :"So ... that part gets hard for every man when he is sexually aroused and that was my case last night that's why i said it's natural ..." he felt so grateful at the other's calm expression :"But why did you go to the bathroom the second i mentionned it ?"

"Why are you doing this to me, Chuuya ?!!!" Dazai silently complained before sighing exasperatedly :"When you get sexually aroused, there is some stuff forming inside you that you gotta let out to feel better and that's what i did when i went to the bathroom ... okay, i know it's pretty confusing for you but you will understand when you will be horny ..."