Chapter XXXXV

Chuuya had a constant blush in all their way that the brunet sure didn't miss, he even noticed how it turned darker as they went inside his place, he guessed it was because of the night they spent together when the ginger was drunk so he decided to keep his distance for the whole night to let him feel safe but he was completely oblivious to the fact that the redhead was craving for his touch and his warmth :"How about a cup of chocolate milk to warm you ?" The brunet suggested from the kitchen while keeping an eye on the ginger who was staring around :"Thank you but i would prefer a cup of coffee so that i don't get sleepy ..."

They both set on the couch with their cups between their hands not finding what to say now that they are all alone. Chuuya started feeling really uncomfortable and had the urge to hug something :"Can i ... get a pillow ..." Dazai was pretty confused as he answered :"You can get mine in my room but why ?"

"To hug it !" Chuuya didn't wait to go and get it while the brunet thought "Why get a pillow when i'm here ..." but a second thought fastly crossed his mind and "Crap !" He didn't even have enough time to react when Chuuya came back with the pillow and a small red box :"What is this, Dazai ?"

"Chuuya ... actually, i have always wanted to tell you this ... i love you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you so ... will you marry me-" No way in hell he would ever say this, he obviously panicked but he fastly went back to his usual self and even pulled a smirk :"What do you think the rings inside are for, Chuuya~"

The ginger set beside him again with the pillow on his lap and opened the box while blushing :"Aren't these engagement rings ?" Dazai instently grinned, he was such a good actor :"Guess what ! Odasaku wants to propose to ... no other than Ango !"

"Oh my god, i never knew their relationship was this serious ! I should congratulate both of them next time i see them ..." Chuuya kept staring at the rings feeling slightly relieved as he first thought the rings were Dazai's while the brunet only nodded and laughed while silently apologizing to his uncle, he even added to convince the other :"He left them in my room since the other day, he invited Ango and my room was the only one he wouldn't get in ..."

Chuuya nodded in understanding then put the box on the small table there and took his cup again taking a sip from it then asking as he thought of a small detail :"If Oda-sensei will get married then you won't be able to live here anymore, what will you do ?"

Dazai pointed above him with his index as he smiled :"It's mostly finished then ..." he knew the ginger would say that he could never live by himself so he added with a big grin :"I will move there with you~" making the other's cheeks redder :"I ... i never agreed on this ... b .. besides, did you already choose what you will do after graduating to be sure that you can live here ?"

"Well, that depends on you ..." at the other's confused look, the brunet clarified as he pointed at him :"It means that i will go wherever Chuuya goes~" this sure took the ginger by surprise but he still calmly took a sip from his cup then said :"First of all, you can't decide about this by yourself, you should talk it out with your family besides, there is an ocean between our grades, i would only hate myself if i held you back when you can probably attend the best university in the country ... by the way, i still have no idea what you want to do and don't say that it depends on me again ..."

Dazai wanted to retort on the first part but he decided to avoid this talk for the night and responded :"Mmmh .. let me think ... maybe a Philosophy teacher as Odasaku, i grew up with him and with time, i somehow admired him besides, his work isn't that hard. I can also be a detective in my big brother's agency, i'm used to help them so i pretty much know all the work but well, i don't want to bother him and his dear friend~ oh, or i can just become a Doctor as both my parents ... wait, i have a nice idea, how about i let you choose ?"