Chapter XXXXVIII

Everything happened as Chuuya guessed, the first class didn't even start and Dazai already had a bag full of chocolates making all the guys jealous especially a certain ginger who was jealous for different reasons though. The bag was the first thing he noticed when Dazai came inside the classroom, Chuuya didn't even bother looking up at him when the other greeted him with his usual soft smile. He fastly took his school bag to make it look like he was occupied then pulled what he needed for the chemistry class quickly closing the bag and pushing it aside when he noticed the chocolates he prepared for the brunet. He already regretted all his optimistic thoughts the previous night.

He was thinking of any excuse to go out in the last morning class so that he doesn't have to see when their classroom with be flooded with girls who want to confess to Dazai at noon. His phone vibrating in his pocket was his best chance, the brunet was confused when he asked the Maths teacher to get out but made no comment, he just followed him moments after to the roof top but stopped behind the door as he heard Chuuya talking in French "That guy again .."

"Alors ? Toujours seul à la Saint Valentin ?" Chuuya teased his friend who still was half naked in bed because of the time difference :"C'est la tradition .. j'espère que t'as des chocolats avec toi pour fêter comme on a l'habitude de faire ." (So ? Always alone in Valentine's day ?) (It's the tradition .. i hope you got some chocolates with you to celebrate as we usually do .)

"Oui, j'en ai ." Chuuya pulled one chocolate from the ones he prepared for Dazai since he made sure to bring it with him as he decided not to give it to the brunet anymore but just eat it himself :"Joyeuse Saint Valentin~" they said simultaneously then ate the chocolates they had with Patrick chuckling :"Ça me rappele le bon vieux temps ..." (Yes, i got some .) (Happy Valentine's day~) (Makes me remember the good old days ...)

"Alors, pourquoi vous vous êtes separés cette fois ?" Chuuya asked making the other whine :"Oh s'il te plais, je veux pas m'en rappeler ... la fille est une universitaire alors elle m'a laissé disant qu'elle a trouvé un gars plus mature et responsable, pour le gars ... il était mignon et tout mais au lit, il voulait avoir le dessus .. non mais sérieux, c'est le pire ! Mais enfin, je me suis assuré de ne plus jamais le croiser ..." (So, why did you break up with them this time ?) (Oh please, i don't wanna remember ... the girl was a student in college and she left me saying that she found a guy more mature and responsible, for the guy ... he was cute and all but in bed, he wanted to top ... no but seriously, he's the worst ! But well, i made sure not to meet him ever again ...)

Chuuya couldn't help but laugh at him, his laugh fastly faded away though when the other mentioned Dazai :"Et toi ? Je croyais que tu ne vas plus suivre la tradition puisque tu as ton cher Dazai maintenant~" (And you ? I thought you wouldn't follow the tradition since you have your dear Dazai now~)

"Ne me parles pas de lui .." Chuuya muttered annoyingly not aware that he just broke Dazai's heart since he kept listening :"Pourquoi ? Vous vous êtes disputés ? À la Saint Valentin en plus ?! Et bein .." (Don't talk to me about him ..) (Why ? Did you fight ? Besides, in Valentine's day ?! Oh well ..)

"Non .. pas vraiment ... c'est juste qu'il y a ce gars qui est toujours collé a lui et ça me tape sur les nerfs ..." and Chuuya blushed instently at the other acting surprised then so proud while wipping some tears :"Mon petit Chuuya a finalement découvert ce qu'est la jalousie ... je me sens si fier d'être témoin de cet événement historique ..." (No .. not really ... it's just that guy who's always around him and this is getting on my nerves ...) (My small Chuuya finally discovered what is jealousy .. i feel so proud for witnessing such a historical event ...)

"Oh, tais toi ! Ne me fais pas regretter de te l'avoir dis ..." Chuuya complained looking to the side then back to his screen as his friend suggested :"Non, sérieusement, j'ai comme une impression que t'es devenu trop sensible depuis que tu es au Japon, pourquoi tu ne viens pas ici pour quelques jours pour changer un peu ? Je suis sur que ça va t'aider ." (Oh, shut up ! Don't make me regret telling you about it ...) (No, seriously, i feel like you became so sensitive since you moved to Japan, why don't you come here for some days for a change ? I'm sure this will help you .)