Chapter XXXIX

It already was friday. At noon, after the bell rang, a group of guys passed by Dazai asking him if he would join them but he declined politely saying that he is already 'taken' they sure got the wrong idea at first but a super wrong idea as they saw him getting out of the classroom with the ginger. They didn't reach the stairs to go to the roof top when two girls stopped them with three other ones waiting behind. What they wanted was so obvious that Chuuya just whispered :"I will be in the usual place ..." then carried on walking taking with him both bentos he prepared for them.

When he went outside, a shiver ran down his body because of the cold weather then he set down waiting and waiting "Isn't he taking too long ?" it felt like hours for him even though it has been just five minutes. He was running out of patience so he stood up and went to look down to the courtyard but ended up finding where Dazai and the girl were standing, obviously where they could be alone, he stared down at them and jumped when the girl suddenly hugged him but his heart skipped a beat and he ran behind the building there when Dazai looked up and their gazes met. He just set there hiding his face in his arms which were resting on his knees before feeling someone sitting beside him then slightly shaking him to look up :"Chuuyaaaa i'm here ..." he kept on repeating his name till he looked up and handed him his bento :"Eat ."

"Why are you being so cold with me, Chuuya~" the brunet complained to the ginger who stared away again :"I am jealous, isn't that obvious ?" He can't even explain how admiting that he is jealous became so easy for him. Dazai put his bento on the side then stood up and pulled the ginger to stand up with him before suddenly pulling him to his embrace and hugging him tightly :"You see the difference, Chuuya ? It's just with you that i hug back, okay ."

The ginger nodded silently as he enjoyed the other's warmth that he missed the second the other pulled away :"Let's just eat for now ..." but Dazai noticed so he made sure to leave no space between them then cry out as he opened the box :"I can't believe i won't be eating Chuuya's home made bento for such a long time ... i hate holidays ... i am sad Chuuya so make me feel better !!!!" He was being childish again but not like the redhead wasn't used :"And what does sad Dazai want from me so that he feels better ?"

"Feed me !" The brunet hushed enthusiastically making the ginger blush but he still was going to feed him before he shoves the food in Dazai's mouth irritantingly :"In your dreams !" As the brunet added :"Feed me with your mouth~"

"But you always do it in my dreams~" Dazai teased after finishing what he had in his mouth then eating what he fed him again :"I wonder what i do in your dreams ..."

"You wouldn't want to know~" the brunet singsonged and the ginger felt a shiver run down his spine but not because of the cold weather this time :"You are totally right. I probably shouldn't know ..."

After he finished feeding him then eating his own bento, he checked the hour and there wasn't too much time left for the afternoon classes to start. He stood up with the boxes in his hand then looked back at the brunet who lifted his arm so that the other pulls him to stand up but the second Chuuya held his hand, he was the one being pulled to the ground just to fall between the other's arms and legs and Dazai instently hugged him caging him inside :"This is the last day of this term so let's stay like this for a moment, Chuuya ..." the ginger blushed so hard but he didn't move, he actually snuggled into the other's embrace because he won't lie, he loved the warmth radiating from the other's body who suddenly whispered :"I can't believe i will be spending so many days without seeing or touching you ... i will miss you so much, Chuuya ..."

"I ... i will miss you too ..." the ginger shyly muttered before feeling the other directing his head between his neck and shoulder and he already knew what he wanted to do :"Not here, Dazai ..." but he already felt hot at the other's warm breath on his neck :"Let me do this at least today ... i want- no, i need it, please ..." and Chuuya said no other word as he felt those soft lips tracing their way on his neck kissing then slightly sucking and biting it. He moaned and whimpered in response while making sure to make them the quitest possible. He never thought he was the kind to do such  things at school.