Chapter XXIX

"PINK ??!!!" Chuuya yelled now that he finished his shower and was going to wear the clothes Oda bought him :"Well, grey isn't a problem but the pink makes it really girly ... if Dazai sees me wearing it he ..." he still ended up wearing it and getting off the shower with difficulty since his legs still hurt.

"I'm glad that the clothes are just your size. "  Oda said from the kitchen as he was preparing dinner :"Now just sit on the couch or go to my room and rest ."

"I would really like to help you but my legs-"

"Don't worry about such things ..." the teacher reassured with his soft tone :"You are the guest here ... oh between, Dazai always says you are good at cooking ..."

Chuuya set on the couch then looked back at his sensei :"Not that much, i just learned somethings from watching my mother but D ... Dazai always likes to overreact ..." he silently cursed himself for stuttering at the other's name.

"Not just that but he says that you're good at all the house cores ..." Oda turned to not let Chuuya see his face as he mimicked his nephew :"'Chuuya would make a perfect house wife~' he says ..." he sure chuckeled but Chuuya didn't notice as he already imagined himself as Dazai's 'house wife' he sure needs to stop his imagination.

He was lucky that Kunikida pulled him out of his thoughts as he came back :"I'm back ."

"Welcome home ." Oda said from the kitchen while the ginger just smiled nervously. The blonde stared at him for a moment then remembered :"Oh Dazai's boyfriend is here ." And Odasaku couldn't contain his laugh anymore.

"I ... i'm not his b .. boyfriend ..." Chuuya stuttered really embarassed especially that his teacher heard.

"Don't be shy ..." Kunikida petted the ginger's shoulder gently as now he was sitting beside him :"I'm really happy that you got to come today because yesterday, Dazai was acting like a zombie over your small argument .. oh, Oda-san told me about everything so, take good care of him for me too ."

"So i wasn't the only one who was having a hard time ..." the redhead thought then answered while blushing :"I will do my best ..."

"Such a good boyfriend ..." Kunikida muttered as he headed to the kitchen now :"Dazai and Ranpo are lucky but the other one sure isn't with that Christie girl ..."

"But i'm not his boyfriend ..." Chuuya complained weakly, already loosing hope to convince the older one, he suddenly remembered that his mother would be waiting for him so he had to call her but then his phone died ... :"Oda-sensei ..."

"Just Oda-san or Odasaku, we aren't at school after all ..." the teacher pointed out while handing a glass of water to the blonde.

"Then just call me Chuuya, you too, Kunikida-san, since Nakahara is pretty long ..." the ginger added with a soft smile but blushed again when Kunikida said :"I will keep it with Nakahara since Dazai is the possessive type ..."

Oda just laughed at his friend's comment then looked back at his student :"What did you need, Chuuya-kun ?"

"I .. wanted to call my mother to reassure her but ... my phone died ..." Chuuya was so embarassed to ask more from them but he didn't want to worry his mother.

Oda thought for a moment then answered :"I remember Dazai saying that he had her number so you can ask him to land you his phone ..."

"When did he get it ?!!" Chuuya thought then another thought crossed his mind "Did he just say that i have to get in Dazai's room again ... and dressed like this ?!!" He still got up tiredly as he whispered a low "Okay ..." and headed to Dazai's room while helping himself with the wall.