Chapter XI

"Odasaku !!" Dazai smiled then his expression changed instently as to say to his uncle :"Why did you have to interrupt us in the most important part ???!!!!" then he just turned at Chuuya and smiled :"If you still don't believe me, you can ask him, he knows everything about me~"

They stood up and went downstairs with their teacher. Dazai had to stop at his classroom to get his beg leaving the other two alone in the hallway.

Chuuya thought that this was the best chance to ask his teacher about Dazai :" Sensei ..."

"Mmh ... ?" Odasaku turned his gaze from the papers he had in his hands to Chuuya :"What is it, Nakahara-kun ?"

"Is ..." Chuuya felt really embarassed for asking his teacher about this, but he really had to confirm ...like really !!
"Is ... D .. Dazai ... really gay .." he whispered.

Odasaku nodded but didn't give Chuuya the time to process :"You are gay too ?"

Chuuya looked at him then away then back at him and finally down :"... yeah ..."

"That explains everything ..." Odasaku nodded to himself. And everyone was wandering where Dazai got his teasing and indirect talking from.

"What do you-" Chuuya didn't finish his question when Dazai was back :"Chuuya !!"

The ginger blushed instently and averted his gaze. "Let's go home together~" Dazai suggested cheerfully.

Chuuya looked at him irritatingly :"What were we talking about just before ??!"

Dazai frowned and decided to shut up for now. Chuuya noticed the other's sad expression that he purposely wore on their way outside the school just to affect him.

When they reached Odasaku's car, he suggested to give Chuuya a ride to his home which the latter politly declined.

Before getting into the car, Dazai gave Chuuya a saddened smile and a soft good bye, but just when he was going to enter, Chuuya stopped him and made him turn to face him again, while Odasaku already got inside.

Chuuya looked away shyly again which made Dazai think :"He really needs to stop acting this cute each time !!!" Then he whispered so that Odasaku doesn't hear :"It's true that we can't be normal friends but ... we still can text each other ... or talk when the others aren't around ... or even hang out sometimes where the others can't see us ... well if you want to obviously ..."

"Chuuya ..." Dazai smiled gently :"How can i not want to ..."

Chuuya looked at him with wide eyes, what did he do to deserve such a treatment?

Dazai put his hand on the other's shoulder which made him blush, as usual :"We are friends then~"

Chuuya looked up at him, he was so happy that he couldn't help but just smile :"Yeah ... we are friends ."

They both waved at each other then Dazai got into the car just to hear his uncle say tiredly :"You happy now ?"

"More than happy" Dazai smiled, Odasaku was surprised because his nephew rarely showed this kind of genuine smile.

"At least you will calm down a little now" Odasaku turned on the engine then suddenly got annoyed at hearing his nephew's evil laugh.

"What are you talking about, Odasaku ?" Dazai gave him his most evil smirk :"Things are just getting started~"

Chuuya threw instently his beg and jumped on his bed, then he started turning and chuckeling alone. After a moment, he turned to face his ceiling :"I just made my first real friend !!" He was so happy, now he couldn't wait for his mother to come back so that he tells her about everything.

The second he heared the door opening, he went downstrairs and jumped on his mother to hug her tightly :"I missed you !!!"

Kouyou was surprised but still hugged back :" I missed you too sweetie" then she pulled away to look at him :"You seem really happy, what happened ?"

Chuuya moved away to let her enter :"You know Dazai ..."

She nodded at him while getting him to sit in the couch beside her :"The one who made you cry the other day~"

Chuuya blushed instently, but not like he could hide anything from her :"Yeah him ... we talked about everything and we are friends now ."

She petted his head gently :"You see ? Being honest would just lead you to a good ending, and here you have one more friend"

Chuuya nodded cheerfully and corrected her silently :"It's my first friend actually ..."

She stood up to go to her room and added :"Invite him for a sleep over someday okay~"

"I will !!" The redhead answered enthusiasticly.

When he went back to his room, he found a text from Shuuji saying "Hello there~"

"I have to change his contact name" he thought then answered "Hey"

"You already home ?" Dazai texted.

"Yeah, what about you ?" Chuuya texted back.

"A while ago ..." Dazai answered then added "Just finished changing all my bandages"

"You have more than just on your arms ?" Chuuya asked curiously.

"I'll show you someday~" Sent Dazai, while laying on the couch in the living room.

Odasaku passed beside him at that moment and noticed his expression :"What's with the creepy smirk ??"

"If only you knew~" Dazai commented dramaticly.

"You can let that to yourself, you don't have to share ..." the other commented tiredly.

"He will show me ??!!!!" Chuuya exclaimed while already having bad thoughts, he shook his head to forget them and thought that No ! Dazai was his friend, he can't allow himself to have any lewd thoughts about him now.

Before he answers, Dazai added "What about we go somewhere tomorrow after classes ?"

Chuuya read the text several times while imagining where they could go and what they could do "Of course" he answered.

"I can't wait~" Dazai texted.

"Me too ^_^" Chuuya sent back.

That night, Chuuya made one other resolution, no one ... no, nothing !! Will ever ruin their friendship, "Even Nakahara Chuuya" as he told himself ... he would never allow their friendship to end, if Dazai wants him as his friend, then he will be the most loyal friend in the existence.

*Dazai just got friendzoned in his birthday XD
*But hey !! They finally are friends x)