Chapter XXX

As he promised, Oda didn't take too much time to join his student who was sitting on the edge of the bed, obviously thinking about something. The teacher sure was sharp as he petted his student's head and said :"You better go to his room or you won't be able to sleep tonight ."

"It will be worse there ..." Chuuya shyly said then he suddenly asked, even him didn't give it a second thought :"Dazai said he loves someone, do you happen to know who this person is ?"

"I do ." Oda answered and Chuuya opened his eyes widely, he just realized he wasn't prepared to hear another name than 'Chuuya' as an answer :"But if he didn't tell you himself then he has his reasons and i sure can't tell you even though i think the answer is obvious ..."

The ginger stared at him confusingly :"Do i know him ?" Oda laughed outloud making the other even more confused :"Of course, and way too well ! You have always known him. Even before Dazai knows him ."

Chuuya didn't get what his teacher meant at all so he just stood up to go out but suddenly turned back and bowed down :"Sensei, i ... really apologize for all the trouble i dragged both you and Dazai into and ... thank you so much for helping us and keeping silent ... i could never thank you as much as you deserve ."

"Don't worry about such things now ..." Oda made the other stand up again then carried on :"What happened in the past remains in the past but more importantly, no problems from now on okay !"

"Sure !" Chuuya promised with a smile before wishing him a good night and getting out of the room finding all the lights off, even Kunikida seemes to be sleeping.

The same scenario repeated itself beside Dazai's door. Well, Chuuya was tensing up even more since he was going inside to 'sleep' with the one he loves. After he entered, he found the brunet reading the same book :"What are you doing here ? You should go to sleep Chuuya ."

Without a word, Chuuya climbed on the other's bed then laid on the free space now caged between Dazai and the wall :"That's what i'm doing ..." his voice was muffeled as he had his face on the pillow.

Dazai took off his glasses and put them and the book on the side then turned to the other :"I thought you wanted to sleep in Odasaku's room ?"

"You were angry ... right ?" The ginger asked now on his knees while averting the other's gaze. His heart obviously was beating faster but he will bear it if it was to fix everything between them.

The brunet sighed then lifted the other's face who thought "i knew he would do this again ..." he tried his best to look at him but averted his gaze the second the other said :"Not just angry but jealous too ... moments ago, you were saying that i was your dearest then you just choose him over me ?!"

"I didn't want to bo-"

"Stop with the lame excuses! Do you realize how much it hurt ? And just so that you know, it still does hurt there !" He pulled Chuuya's hand and put it on his chest so that he feels his heart beat.

"I ..." the redhead hated himself for being this weak but he couldn't help it, tears would just fall non stop down his cheeks :"I'm really sorry, Dazai ... i won't do this ever again so please ... don't be angry ..."

Dazai wanted to just pinch the other's nose and smile as usual but no, he had to act tough so that Chuuya learns to listen to him and do what he says. He pulled the hand that was on the other's then turned his head to the other side making the ginger beg for his pardon even more :"Dazai, please ... i'm begging you ... i will do whatever you want ..."