Chapter XIX

The second Chuuya entered his classroom the next day, the bitch was obviously there with her friends to make some stupid comments about his face but he didn't pay them any attention as he still was daydreaming about the two previous days making his heart ache even more because he would never admit that the feeling he had now wasn't just crushing on his handsome comrade. This feeling was lo- No way he would ever name it !

When the brunet went in, he obviously planned everything before so he just ignored the bitch and her friends who were going to talk with him as he instently headed to Chuuya's desk worriedly :"Chuuya !! What happened to your face ?!"

The ginger who wasn't prepared blushed from the other's proximity as his heart beated faster :"I ... just fell from the stairs ..."

The bitch who was angry smirked when she heared the other's lie but directly went back to being pissed off as Dazai commented loudly just so that she hears :"Okay ... but you know what surprised me the most ... " Chuuya knew he would say some dumb shit purposely and he wasn't wrong when he heared him say :"How can you be this beautiful when your face is so full of bruises ? Even girls's beauty can't match yours~"

And Chuuya's savior suddenly entered to the classroom, he should really consider thanking Odasaku properly next time .

For all the next week, Dazai would always talk to the ginger even when they weren't alone making the bitch really pissed off. He obviously would always earn himself a good punch from the smaller one later who would always ask him to stop adressing him in school but not like Dazai would ever stop ... Dazai was Dazai after all ...

Just when the week after started, Dazai noticed slight changes in Chuuya's behaviour, he would always be late in the morning, always tired during the day and they almost don't talk anymore in the evening but as usual, even if Dazai asked, the ginger would just answer that everything was okay.

Not like he would ever give up, he carried on insisting and insisting till Chuuya gave up that day when they were talking on phone :"I'm working ..." he muttered.

"And may i know why you didn't tell me ?" Dazai asked impatiently, he felt really irritated for the other who still didn't trust him enough to tell him.

"I ..." Chuuya started with an apologetic tone :"I was scared that sensei would know because we don't have the right to work in our school ..."

"You seriously thought i would tell him ?" Dazai said angrily making Chuuya frown even though he was kilometers away from him :"Anyways, what's that work that you have to do at night ??"

"C ... cou ..." it was so hard for the ginger to say it that the other got impatient again :"Say it alre-"

"Courtesan !" Chuuya heared only silence for a long moment till the other seriously ask :"Why ?"

"I'm just helping Anee san because one of the courtesans had to stop working for this week ..." then he hurriedly hushed :"It's not Anee san who asked me to do it, i was the one who suggested to help ..."

"Do you like it ?" Dazai asked seriously :"Do you like working as a courtesan, Chuuya ?"

"Of course i don't ..." Chuuya whispered, scared that his mother could hear him :"Of course i don't like it when all these men touch me and k .. kiss me ..." and that was it for Dazai as he furiously asked :"Touch you and kiss you you said ? Okay ..." he breathed in to calm himself :"Where do you even work ?"

Chuuya heared his mom calling him so he apologized :"It's time to go, so i'm ending the call okay ... sorry for bothering you with my problems again ..."

"Send me the adress of your work place okay ." Dazai ordered then Chuuya just nodded and ended the call.

Dazai laid on his bed as he thought :"Touching him and kissing him ... how dare they touch what's mine !" His phone rang and he instently unlocked it to find an adress from Chuuya.

He got up immediatly and told his uncle he was going out for which Oda was against at first especially when his nephew gave him no explanation but ended up accepting and even giving him his car as he saw the other's serious expression. "No probelms, okay !" He warned as he always does.

"None !" Dazai promised as he adjusted his tie and went out of the apart.

Chuuya was getting his make up done by his mother when one of the workers hushed excitedly :"Chuu-chan !! There is a super handsome guy outside who wants you for the whole night !!!!"

The redhead instently shivered, there was no one who asked for a whole night till now as it costs a lot and wow ! he has men asking especially for him now ? "He sure would drag all the attention on him with his unique looks ..." one of the older courtesans commented tiredly.

"You can refuse if you want ... a whole night is a little ..." his mother adviced after she finished his make up.

Chuuya tried his best to pull a genuine smile to reassure his mother :"Don't worry for me Anee-san ..." he got up elegantly and added :"We can't let a client wait now, can we ?"

Kouyou looked at him worriedly but just commented :"You're beautiful, Chuuya ..."

The ginger went to the room where he was supposed to spend the night with this handsome guy and waited silently as he thought :"Who cares if he's handsome or not ? Dazai probably thinks i'm disgusting after what i told him ... i just ruined everything ... "

He felt like crying but refrained himself as he heared the sound of footsteps getting closer. One of the courtesans accompagned the young man and opened the door for him.

Chuuya didn't look up as his heart was beating faster, he already regreted not refusing when his mother asked him to, there was no backing away now.

He waited for a moment but even the man was surprisingly silent. What he didn't know is that the man was waiting for the courtesan who accompagned him to go far enough so that he says :"I am in your care then, Chuu-chan~"

Chuuya's eyes were wide open as he looked up at the man with a suit that he wouldn't even dare imagine how much it costed him. He still didn't believe what his eyes were seeing as he yelled not too loudly :"D ... DAZAI !!!!!!"

"The one and only Dazai Osamu~" Dazai smirked.

*You weren't prepared for that one, were you ? XD
*Well, more fluff is coming and if you enjoyed it don't forget to tell me your thoughts about it~