Chapter XIII

Chuuya didn't feel like studying at all, he regreted so much not waiting for Dazai, he could have at least waited to hear what they were talking about. He couldn't take the image he saw out of his mind and that killed him. His phone ringing took him out of his thoughts. He suddenly frowned :"Dazai is calling ..."

He really didn't want to talk to him especially after he lied about Kouyou calling him but he still had to pick up :"Hey ..."

"Don't 'hey' me" Dazai said :"Give me a proper greating in Japanese"

"What ??" Chuuya was confused :"Why are you suddenly talking in Japanese ??"

"You already forgot ..." Dazai seemed annoyed :"Didn't we say that we will be talking an hour each day so that you get used to Japanese ??"

"Oh ..." Chuuya remembered :"Sorry, i forgot ... but start talking slowly okay"

"I'm gonna pinch you two times tomorrow so be prepared !!" Dazai answered slowly as he was asked to.

"Why ... would you do that ?" The other asked, confused again.

"I would pinch you each time you say 'sorry'" Dazai laughed then went to his serious tone :"You came back to the classroom earlier, right ?"

Chuuya didn't talk for a moment thinking if he should keep up with his lie or not, he ended up saying "Yeah ..." he really didn't want to lie to his only 'friend'.

"Why didn't you come in ?" Asked Dazai seriously, but still slowly so that the other gets all the words.

"I ..." Chuuya already hated this discussion :" ... didn't .. want to .. interrupt ..."

"Seriously ?" Dazai seemed pissed on the other line :"I am gay, Chuuya, i bet i would feel more excited looking at you dressed than looking at her naked !"

"WHAT ??" Chuuya blushed so hard :"What .. are you talking about ??!"

"Just said 'you' as an example for a guy !! Stop panicking !!" Dazai hushed but hated himself for lying.

"Okay ..." Chuuya calmed down but he won't deny that he felt pretty sad for what the other said.

"Okay so ..." the brunette went back to his gentle tone :" don't let her ruin our relationship ... and here we couldn't hang out or even study !!"

"I'm sorry ..." Chuuya apologized :"I should have at least waited for you ..."

"That's your third pinch, Chuuya~" Dazai laughed :"And let's talk about something else, what are you doing ?"

"Just laying on my bed and lazing around i don't even have the energy to study" the redhead complained.

"You should rest if you feel tired okay" Dazai adviced :"Hey ... mind if we turn this to a video call ?"

"What ?!" Chuuya jumped from his bed :"I mean ... yes ... yeah .."

Dazai instently activated it and waved to Chuuya :"Here i am~"

"I see you ..." said Chuuya while waving back and looking away.

"I'm here Chuuya not on your left side ..." Chuuya turned his gaze slowly to his screen to see his crush ... no FRIEND !! smiling softly :"Hey ..."

"What's with your hair ?" The other teased.

Chuuya took it seriously and looked at his image on the screen :"What's with my hair ??"