Chapter XXXXVI

When Dazai woke up in the next morning, he found Chuuya preparing breakfast in the kitchen but a second thought fastly crossed his mind at the sight of the broken tv :"Luckily, the phone has nothing ..." the ginger pointed out as he joined the brunet :"But what are you going to tell Oda-sensei about the tv ?"

"He won't comeback till the day before we go back to school so i got enough time to buy a similar one and he will notice nothing~" Dazai was pretty confident before he suddenly gets a text from his uncle making him frown. Chuuya glanced at the other's phone curiously only to read that Oda had some work that he needed to finish with Ango before school starts again thus :"He is already on his way here ?!!!!!!!"

"This ... i didn't plan this !!!" Dazai hushed as he stormed to his room to change his clothes and go buy that damn tv. Chuuya offered to accompany him so they both went out searching every store for a similar tv :"Why do i have to start my new year by searching for a damn tv ...?" Dazai complained since they already checked 5 stores with no result.

"You should have thought of this before your throw the phone on it yesterday ..." Chuuya muttered with his thoughts somewhere else as he checked Patrick's text again, he didn't want to anger the brunet by mentionning the text again but he had to know :"Actually ... in Patrick's text ..." he glanced at the other only to find him glaring at him making him shiver but instead of stoping, he chose to hush :"He .. he wrote 'Je t'aime' s .. so how come you knew what it meant ? Does that mean you know French ..." and it was Dazai's turn to shiver, he had to find something to erase the other's suspicion :"What are you talking about, Chuuya~ everyone knows what 'Je t'aime' means, this is common knowledge~" he had that nervous laugh that just made the ginger even more suspicious :"If you say so ... but if you ever want to learn it then just tell me and i will do my best to help you ."

"You are so sweet~" Dazai complimented him softly cupping his cheek making him blush in the same time forget about all his suspicion :"Let's check that other store now ."

In the end, they didn't find a better one so Dazai just bought another one, he made sure to choose the last model then they went back home to organise everything  before his uncle comes back. It was the first thing Oda noticed when he reached his place and he sure didn't believe his nephew who said that he wanted a better one so he just sold the old tv and added to the money he got from it to buy this one. After he threatened him by saying that he will only make curry for the rest of the year, Dazai gave up and said everything. As a result, he was prohibited from using this tv besides, all he will get to eat for the first month of the first year is curry without forgetting that he will only get a third of the money he usually gets for the month. And he who thought this year would be better than the previous one.

After a week, school started again and the first thing they did was to change seats. Chuuya got to sit on the desk in front of his old one while Dazai ... poor Dazai got the front seat in the middle but no way he would accept it, he looked where Chuuya was sitting then noticed a girl he never knew was in their class sitting behind him means in Chuuya's old desk, well he never really bothered to memorize his comrades's faces and definitely not their names. He still didn't like the fact that that girl was sitting there behind his crush and he knew no one will ever agree to sit in the front seat but he still went to the girl and asked her to swap their seats.

"No way ! I finally got to sit where my favorite Anime characters use to sit so you can forget about it ." The girl was categorical and this sure irritated the brunet who still tried to keep calm :"I see that you like Anime so how about this ? You change seats with me and i will buy you all the Manga and Anime you want ."