Chapter L

On Chuuya's way back to his place, it started raining, it was just when he went inside that he remembered that he didn't buy the flour and eggs, he faked a smile to the brunet who was sitting on the counter and his mother who was in the kitchen saying that the store was closed then he used his slightly wet hair as an excuse to go up and take a shower only to get away from the brunet.

Once he was alone, he pulled out his phone and was so grateful for saving his teacher's number in case anything happened, he didn't wait to call him and could guess Oda was worried so he first reassured him that his nephew was fine then added :"I need you to do me a favor, Oda-sensei ..

"Sure, go on ." Oda said and instently guessed something happened at the other requesting :"Can you please find any excuse to make Dazai go away from here ? He ... he's planning to stay here for the night and my mother is okay with it so i can't find anything .. i really need your help !!"

"Why ? Did he do something to anger you ?" The teacher asked worriedly but the ginger reassured him again :"No ... or actually, i will tell you about it .. just so that you know i kept my promise about not getting into anymore trouble but for now, just make him go, please !!" When his teacher said that he'll be taking care of it, he ended the call then let out a saddened laugh "Guess it's not just my existence that is illegal ..."

"He is fast !" He thought when he headed to the bathroom and heard Dazai talking to his uncle on the phone downstairs. He made sure to be the slowest possible so that he doesn't get out till Dazai goes and he sighed in relief when he heard the brunet mutter behind the door :"I will have to go now, it seems that my brother really needs me but i will call you, okay .

He waited till Chuuya nodded then added in a whisper :"I will miss you ..." and Chuuya's heart ached at remembering what Kei told him. He waited till he heard his mother saying that he was gone to head out of the bathroom with just small green shorts and a towel around his neck only to jump at the sight of the brunet in front of him who instently stopped him when he was about to go back inside the bathroom :"I got you~"

"MOM !!!!!" Chuuya whined and her laugh downstairs didn't fail to irritate him but he didn't get to think about it with the brunet behind him caging him between his body and the bathroom's door :"You really thought i would go without seeing you or ..." he leaned down and added seductively :" ... smelling your sweet scent or ..." Chuuya's heart was going to burst at feeling the other's lips on his shoulder :" ... giving you a soft kiss~"

"S ... stop that, Dazai ... don't make your brother wait .. you .. you should go ..." the ginger muttered as he couldn't choose between using the towel to hide his chest or his burning face and Dazai wasn't going to help him :"I will go when you turn around ..."

"This is embarassing ..." Chuuya completely forgot about Kei now especially when he felt the other's cold fingers on his bare waist :"There is nothing for you to be embarassed of ..." as he guessed this won't convince him, Dazai added while directing his hand to the other's belly :"Okay then i will keep touching you till you turn around-"

"No !" Chuuya had a blushing face when he turned around pushing the other's hand away then staring down not noticing the other's smirk as he brushed his fingers on Chuuya's belly then slowly went down :"Your smell is so sweet that i want to eat all of you ..." Chuuya's heart was going to stop at this rate till the other's fingers reached his shorts but kept going on their way pulling them down, now Chuuya's heart really stopped for a second, he directly pushed the other's hand away :"What ... what the hell are you trying to do ???"

"Just trying to figure your boxers's color to know how i'll be imagining you tonight~" Dazai teased with a smirk that grew wider at the other's embarassed face but both their attention went to the ginger's mother downstairs who said :"Dazai-kun, your uncle is outside waiting for you inside his car ."