Chapter XVII

Dazai sighed, he realized the other just called and made a problem then left and now he had to fix everything.

He stood beside the other's room and knocked softly :"Here is your phone, Chuuya, open the door and take it ."

"You can have it! I don't fucking need it !!" The other answered angrily. Dazai looked at the phone and an idea crossed his mind :"Okay, then i'll just send some of your pics to my pho-"

He smirked, because he didn't even finish his sentence when Chuuya went out :"Forget what i said, just give it to me !!"

Dazai handed him the phone without teasing him more, he prefered to apologize for now :"Sorry for playing along with him, i didn't know you hated these kinds of jokes ..."

Chuuya sent 'Fuck you' to Patrick then answered the brunet :"Now you know it so don't ever repeat it .. okay !"

"Okay~" Dazai smiled while planning how he would tease the other about this next time :"Hey, what about we study a little now ?"

"Oh... i completly forgot about that ..." said Chuuya while putting his phone on his bed then going back to the other :"Yeah, let's do this !"

"Come to my room then~" Dazai left the door to his room open and pointed to the side :"There is a desk you can use here, better right ?"

"Hmm ..." the other nodded and thought "We're just friends so there-" he remembered what the other said in the balcony and sighed, he didn't want to think anymore.

He joined him and they both started with the basics : the kanjis that Chuuya really hated. Dazai helped him for a moment then left him so that the other memorizes them while he took a book and went to the living room to not bother the other.

After almost three hours, he already finished more than half of the book and decided to check on the other who didn't show up at all. He entered his room just to find Chuuya sleeping on his desk, this was pretty obvious after two nights of not sleeping and all what happened. Dazai lifted him while trying his best not to wake him up and put him on his bed then covered him with the blanket. He looked at him sleeping peacefully and thought "You fit perfectly in my bed, Chuuya ..." then he left him.

This was the time to do what he wanted from the previous day, he called to make his order for the dinner because Chuuya was definitely not waking up before then waited till the same delivery man of the previous day came.

He opened the door while wearing his scariest smirk. The second the other saw him, he frowened :"Here .. here is your order sir ..."

"Thank you~" Dazai smiled a fake smile after paying him. He noticed the other looking inside :"Are you searching for someone ?"

"N... no .." the stranger said nervously :"I'm goin-"

"He is my boyfriend okay !" Dazai warned him then went back to smiling :"So i would appreciate it if you don't ever look- no, if you erase all your memories of him, okay~"

"Okay okay ! Sure !" The other bowed down :"I'm really sorry for bothering you, sir !! I'm going now" and he stormed away even more fastly than the previous day.

Dazai sighed and went to prepare the table while thinking "Odasaku would hate me if he saw me preparing the table for Chuuya while i never do it for him.."

The sound of the dishes woke Chuuya up to find himself on the side that was beside the wall of the other's bed, just where he was supposed to sleep the previous night. He blushed so hard and got up instently even though he really liked the warmth of the bed and especially Dazai's sent, well he would never admit he ever thought of that last part.