Chapter XVI

Chuuya breathed in deeply before opening the door, he already made up his mind, there is no backing away, he didn't spend all the night thinking about this to give up now.

He opened the door and smiled cheerfully :"Good morning, Dazai ." to the other who was wearing his jacket :"Ah, Good morning, did you sleep well ?" The brunet answered while thinking :"His hair is messed up or no ... he's completly messed up but still beautiful ..."

Chuuya approached the other still smiling :"Yeah i did, are you going somewhere ?"

"Yeah, gotta buy some ingredients ." Said Dazai while adjusting himself then heading towards the door :"Here ..." he handed the apart's keys to Chuuya :"... keep them with you okay and i left a sweater that you can wear on my bed ."

"Okay ..." the ginger took the keys then looked up at the other :"What am i supposed to prepare ?

"Whatever you want as long as it isn't curry besides ..." he tapped the other's forehead not too forcefully :"Don't ever lie to me okay ! The dark circles around your eyes are wide and clear ..."

Chuuya held his forehead and looked away :"You're just the same ..."

"Yes but you didn't ask me so i didn't lie~" Dazai answered with a smirk that pissed the other so he just pushed him out :"Just go now !!!!"

"Okay okay~" the other smiled :"Don't miss m-" he didn't finish what he was saying when the other closed the door and slided down slowly, he sighed in relief :"Be proud of yourself Chuuya, you did it !" His goal from the start was to act as naturally as possible as if last night never happened. He wanted them to be friends, real friends ! And he's determined to realize that.

He decided he would just take a shower before the other comes back so he went to pick the sweater. He found the bed arranged properly and each thing in the room is in it's place "He's organized ..." then he took the sweater and looked at the desk just to find a lot of books there "seems that he likes reading ..." he looked around to find pictures of the other's family but there were none. He then went to take the pair of boxers in his room, he stared at them for five long minutes but eventually ended up taking them.

After he entered the bathroom, he looked closly at his bruises that went from blue to purple now "What does he find beautiful in this face seriously ?"

He took his bath trying his best to let his the cut on his hand away of the water. Then, he spent a lot of time to finally wear the white sweater that was too big for him thus was falling down his right shoulder and the red pair of boxers "Why these colors ????" He was so embarassed but he can't show it, he had to be natural, just as friends act between them.

Chuuya went out of the bathroom the same time as Dazai came back :"I'm back~"

"What's with his tone ??!!!" Chuuya thought, he tried to forget how he was looking and answered :"Welcome back ."

The brunet paused for a moment to look at the other from head to toe then went to put what he bought in the kitchen :"What about you prepare us the lunch now that it's already past 11?

"Yeah, sure ." Answered the redhead after joining him :"So anything other than curry right ?

"Yeah ..." said Dazai while going to his room but stopped when he heared Chuuya say :"Hey, you come back and help me okay, you gotta learn so that sensei doesn't have to do everything for you ...

"Whaaat ???" The other answered lazily after entering his room :"I didn't hear~~" He ended up coming back to help him :"Are you happy now ... ?"