Chapter VII

"Kouyou nee" Chuuya called once he got down :"I missed you"

Kouyou instently opened her arms as a gesture for Chuuya to hug her which he did :"I missed you too honey"

He took the bags she was holding and went towards the kitchen "Go take a shower and rest till i prepare dinner okay ?"

"Thank you so much sweetie" she said gratefully while taking the cup of water he handed her :"How is school these days ?"

He answered with a cheerful tone :"Fine, just now i was texting one of my friends, his name is Shuuji, there is also Dazai who got transfered yesterday and we already are good friends" Chuuya hated himself for lying to his mom but does he really have an another choice ?

Kouyou smiled softly :"You need to bring them so that i meet my son's friends someday" then she went to her room.

Tears were willing to fall down Chuuya's cheeks, but he had to stop them, he had to continue lying and being patient till this school year ends, and then, he could tell her the truth.

"ODASAKU !!!!!" Dazai screamed while going out of his room.

Odasaku was preparing the dinner and felt so irritated for being interrupted :"Stop yelling !!"

"Odasaku !!!!!" Dazai feigned crying while laying on the counter that separated the kitchen and the living room :"Answer me seriously okay !!"

The lazy teacher didn't even waste his energy to look back at his nephew :"Hmm ??"

The brunette took a big knife and looked at his reflection on it :"Am i not attractive ??"

Odasaku instently turned back and took the knife off of him then went back to his work :"What's with the stupid question ?"

"Just answer me !!!!" Dazai leaned down on the counter again .

"Well each one has his tastes, and my tastes are probably not the same as Nakahara-kun's so you don't really need my answer ."

"I wanted a yes or a no but as a Literature teacher, you had to give that big sentence as not even a proper answer" Dazai went to lay on the couch annoyingly.

Odasaku looked at him :"I bet that even if everyone said you were attractive, you won't be satisfied until Nakahara-kun says so so stop acting like a brat"

Dazai looked at him then back at the ceiling then sighed, he had no argument against what his uncle just said :"But ... i can't believe there is someone out there who thinks i'm not attractive !!"

"I suddenly like Nakahara-kun more than before" Odasaku teased.

"Stop that Odasaku !!!" Dazai complained while looking at his uncle preparing the table.

Odasaku stopped for a moment and thought about it seriously then asked :"Did he tell you that he was gay, or is he even gay ??"

"He is !!!" Dazai said excitedly :"But he didn't tell me himself"

"Then it's logical that he won't tell you that you're attractive, he probably wants to hide that he's gay" Odasaku affirmed.

"But he doesn't know it's me he's talking with" Dazai added.

"What's your game this time ??" Odasaku sighed :"It's the same, if he wants to hide it, then he'll hide it from everyone so even if he thinks you're attractive he would never admit it"