Chapter XXXVII

"Why is Chuuya blushing all by himself~" Dazai suddenly teased with his hand lifting the ginger's hair and smelling it as he stood behind him, way too close for the redhead who just stuttered some incoherent words while drying his hands. The brunet let go of his hear then leaned down to whisper into his ear :"What are we going to do now that we are all alone~"

"S ..."

"S ... ?"

"Study !" The ginger hushed irritating the other who backed away and Chuuya took that chance to get out of the kitchen :"I didn't come to your place to study but wait ..." he suddenly thought of something :"What kind of studying, Chuuya ? Is it that kind of studying where i teach you in an intimate wa-" and a pillow was directly thrown at his face as he followed the ginger and entered his room.

"It's studying !! Normal studying, you pervert !" Chuuya didn't even want to think of how they will spend the night together, he set on his desk and acted like he didn't hear what the brunet said even though his face went redder with each word :"Yes, i am a pervert, a dominant, a sadist also way too jealous and possessive~"

The ginger opened his books and acted like studying while his mind still was processing what the other said as he realised that he didn't get the meaning of a lot of words. After a moment, he glanced at the brunet who was laying on his bed and sleeping since he had no sleep for the last night. "It's weird when he is silent ..." he thought as he took that chance to finally focus on his book.

"I hate Chemistry ..." Chuuya complained as he stretched out on his chair giving up on that task. He noticed it was already past six and thought it was time to prepare dinner. As he stood up, he found the brunet still sleeping, he kneeled down beside his bed and stared at his sleeping face "If only i had my phone to record this ..." then he lifted his hand and slightly brushed it on the other's brown locks "I never get to see the tip of his head since he's too tall ..." he suddenly remembered how he refused to sleep with the brunet the first time they stayed together in the other's place then how they slept together the previous night as if it was the most random thing to do "It's fascinating how things escalated so fastly ..."

He went out of the room and closed the door slowly to not wake him up but not like Dazai was even sleeping, he lifted his hand and put it where Chuuya's hand was "Why won't you just be honest ... stop playing with my feelings already ..."

Moments later, he got up then checked on the ginger's books and his eyes fell on that book they used that day in the library, he directly opened it on that page where he wrote " 愛してる" he smiled as he thought "I wonder if he read it or not yet ..." he turned the page and read "I won't sleep till i finish all of these tasks !" He smiled at it just to find another one in the next page "I'm so tired ..." he didn't even notice that he was now sitting down and reading each side note, most of them were just complaints about how hard Japanese was, only two catched Dazai's attention, the "He thinks i'm cute ..." one and the "大宰治" and "I finally wrote his name in Japanese !" Beside it one. He stared at the kanjis of his name for a while then closed the book the moment Chuuya joined him :"Ah, you're already awake ?"

"I never slept in the first place ..." Dazai remarked and the ginger blushed instently as he remembered what he did, he acted like he didn't hear as he set on his bed and asked :"Where are you sleeping tonight ? This room or yours ?"

"Wherever you sleep~" the brunet teased as he went to sit beside him just to make the ginger stand up then nervously stutter :"I .. i guess i will have to bring a futon and sleep on it since the bed is small ..." and he instently stormed out to another room and brought a futon with him then laid it beside his bed.