Chapter LIX

"You look angry ." Kei commented when Patrick joined him on the driver's seat in Kei's older brother's car that they borrowed for this trip while they both stared at the ginger who just got out of his place with his mother waving at them :"Because mom didn't let Chuuya go with us until she knew Dazai was going too, she even said 'As long as Dazai is there then it will be fine .' As if i would get Chuuya in trouble even though she knows pretty well that Vincent was the one who always got us in trouble, it was never me !!"

"Say that to someone who doesn't know you ." Chuuya said as he got in the seat behind Patrick's and waved back at his mother. The blonde was about to retort but Kei decided to end this topic as he commented while looking back at the ginger :"Your mother looks gorgeous ."

"Thank you ." Chuuya said with a warm smile before pinching both Patrick's cheeks :"Don't say such things when you have a boyfriend and definitely not about my mother !!" At the blonde teasing :"She's totally my type~"

Kei didn't react at this but he sure shivered at his crush being mentioned in a way he didn't like :"I hope mister future boyfriend is ready~"

"He is not mister future boyfriend, he has a name and it's Dazai Osamu !" Chuuya retorted annoyingly to the blonde who repeated the part of the other's name that he didn't know :"Osamu ?" And he sure wasn't waiting for both the other two to react at once :"Don't call him that way !!"

"Why ?" Patrick asked surprised from their reaction and especially at his lover frowning then staring away, even Chuuya wasn't waiting for Kei to react that way :"It's .. just because Japanese people don't use each other's first names unless they are really .. like really close .."

"Oh-" Patrick glanced at his boyfriend who stared out and did his best to ignore them then teased :"Then i guess that only Chuuya can call him Osamu ..." this time, Chuuya figured that the blonde was doing this purposely so he only said :"Focus on your driving ." Then kept silent since as much as he hated Kei, he was way too nice to hurt him in such a way.

Chuuya texted Dazai that they were on their way so when they reached his place, he was going out of the building with his uncle beside him still advicing him not to get in any troubles. The ginger was about to leave the car with a bright smile but Patrick's comment totally ruined it :"Is that his uncle ?! Oh damn, Chuuya if i were you i would totally go for the uncle instead of the nephew i mean- the guy is hot as fuck !"

"Don't say that about Oda-sensei !!" Kei complained then added annoyingly :"And what ? He's your type too ?"

"Unfortunately, he isn't since he seems like a top and i'm a top so we don't match but ..." the blonde leaned closer licking the other's cheek :"I see that someone's being jealous~"

"Who is jealous ?!" The younger one didn't wait to get out of the car and join the teacher and nephew almost bursting out in laughers at the ginger acting all ridiculous since he still didn't recover from the blonde's comment. Patrick also joined them but instead of bowing like the other two, he shook the teacher's hand while introducing himself, Oda did the same thing even though his opinion about him didn't change especially when he noticed what he just did in the car with his lover.

They all went back to the car choosing the same seats so Dazai was now sitting behind Kei and Patrick being Patrick, he obviously had to make a comment as he started the engine then looked back at the brunet :"Just saying but your uncle is hella fine !"

"Of course, he is ." Dazai answered not really enjoying the other's tone especially when he asked :"Does he have a lover ?"

"No ."