Chapter LI

Chuuya found Saya leaning on Dazai's desk when he went back to the classroom, he was going to ask where the brunet was but he recieved a text at this exact moment from Kei on their group chat informing him to join them on the roof top, he picked the two bentos he prepared as usual while thinking "I shouldn't have prepared one for Dazai if i really want to help Kei ..." but he was pulled out of his thoughts at the weird girl standing in his way :"Whatever you're thinking about, it's wrong !"

The ginger couldn't get more confused :"What do you mean ?" Saya shook her head as if she was disappointed then added :"That guy won't leave you alone as long as you do nothing and i'm assuring you that helping him won't help you ."

"How can you tell ?" Chuuya asked both in confusion and surprise but he again didn't get what she meant as she sighed and headed to her seat :"All the sleepless nights i spent reading Yaois weren't for nothing, my boy ..."

Chuuya decided to just ignore her, it's not like he didn't have enough things to think about already. At the roof top, he found both of them sitting in the usual place with Kei slightly blushing and Dazai sending a glare towards him but he ignored it and handed him his bento getting surprised but fastly recovering from it as the youngest pulled three bentos and blushed :"I .. i thought i would prepare them for the two of you or at least for Dazai-senpai since Chuuya-senpai doesn't have enough time with his studies ..."

Dazai didn't even hear him as he was only focused on the ginger making him think "I can't tell if he's acting or not ... someone help me ..." then he took the bento the other prepared and smiled :"Thank you for being so considerate but well, let's taste it first ." He took some from it and complimented the other's cooking then handed it to the brunet who ate one bite from it then said with a rough voice :"Chuuya's is better ." Breaking Kei's heart instently.

"If ... if he liked him, he wouldn't be so harsh with him ... and if he wanted to tease me he would have said that his bento is better but he instead chose to say that ... i don't get it anymore !!!" Chuuya silently complained as he turned to the brunet affirming :"You better like it though since this is what you'll be eating in the next days, i really don't have time to waste on cooking and-"

"So it became a waste of time to prepare a bento for me ." Dazai acted like the youngest one wasn't there at all as he kept only glaring at the ginger who realized that he shouldn't have said that :"It's .. it's not-"

"Of course it's a waste of time !" Kei hushed drawing both their attention to him :"He should use all his time for studying and my cooking may not be as good as what you usually eat but i will do my best to make it taste better .

"Even with this guy ... i can't tell if he wants to hurt my feelings or just is so desperate to get Dazai to notice him ..." Chuuya thought as he felt a little sorry for him before he processes his thoughts again "But .. he said they liked each other and he was pretty sure so how come- ... i don't get it anymore !!!"

Dazai pulled Chuuya's bento pushing Kei's away then ate it while glaring at the ginger fastly turning his attention to the younger one who started saying some nonsense again :"By the way, Did Chuuya-senpai know that Dazai-senpai likes short and cute bottoms ?"

"Oh does he ?" Chuuya looked at the brunet but fastly averted his gaze at the other's glare but his acting instently faded away at the other getting closer to Dazai then saying :"I happen to be a short and cute bottom so what do you think about us together, Senpai ?"

Dazai was going to talk but kept silent as he was curious to know Chuuya's answer especially when his expression changed, he wished the ginger will finally give up and say what he really feels but he wasn't waiting for him to say with a smile :"Perfect ... you look perfect together ..."