Chapter XXI

The next day at school was the worst because no way one of them ever forgot what happened the last night.

Chuuya wore a cute white Yukata orned with pinky flowers that night as he waited for Dazai who came at the usual time but now he was accompagned byy two courtesans who had food with them :"Odasaku wasn't at home so we're eating together today ..." he said cheerfully trying his best to act like the previous night never happened.

Noticing the other who still was nervous, he made him stand up and turn around :"You really look cute today !" He complimented making the other blush :"I'm not cute !"

"Yes, you are and don't even bother to retort !" Dazai said making the other sit defeatedly in front of him. They both started eating when Dazai said :"So your mother is the one with ginger hair too right ? She really is beautiful ..."

"Yeah she is beautiful but unfortunately, not my real mother ..." the other had a curious look so Chuuya carried on :"Actually, my real father is French as you know and he's somewhere in France ... well if he's still alive ... and my real mother .. suicided"

Dazai instently stopped eating :"I am sorry Chuuya ..." but the other just smiled :"You don't have to i mean i don't really care now, if you want to know more i can tell you ..."

"If it doesn't bother you ..." Dazai answered still really curious and that's his best chance to get to know the other even more.

"Well ..." Chuuya started :"... i remember i lived for a certain time happily with my family but then my father left as he found a better woman, they weren't actually married so mom was left alone and because she left her work to live with one of her clients and even have a kid with him ... ah yeah, she was working as a prostitute ... so she was left with nothing and had depression crisis and all ... she even tried to kill me because i looked exactly like my father, look ..." he pointed at the scar that was hidden by his hair :"... she was the one who made this ... but then she was taken to a psychiatric hospital while i was put in an orphanage as i had no relatives and after a while i heard she suicided ... i didn't stay there for too long when Kouyou nee adopted me so i lived with her in France till we finally came her to Japan four months ago ... so that's it ..."

Dazai stared at him silently the whole time then when he finished, he approached him and took both his hands in his making him blush :"I promise you Chuuya, from now on, i will make you the happiest in the world ."

Chuuya stared back for a moment then suddenly started laughing making the other confused :"Is this a proposal ?? Look .. i didn't forget about these days but i moved on thanks to Kouyou nee well, and some guys in France who made me forget about it with even worse problems ..."

"Worse problems ?" Dazai asked curiously. Chuuya just sighed :"I guess i'll tell you everything about my life today ... well ... back in France, especially in my first two years in high school there is this gang i would always hang with but as i said last time, they love fighting and all so both me and Patrick were always drugged into those fights even if we didn't want to, but there was that time when ... one of them got into a serious fight and killed the other, we were obviously all there so the cops took all of us, fortunately we were underage and i would never forget the lecture Kouyou nee gave me that day but the worse is when we found out that that guy was in a famous gang and their boss promised that he would avenge him by killing each one of us ... as a result, we all moved away and here i am in Japan ..." he laughed again while the other was shocked, he wasn't waiting for all of this :"It was tough at first but thanks to the friends i had, i loved Japan a little but hated it the second i entered this high school ..."