Chapter X

"You lied to me ..." muttered Chuuya weakly :"You fucking lied to me !!" He yelled.

"I didn't lie ..." Dazai had that soft smile that just pissed Chuuya even more :"I never lied to you Chuuya ... all the things i was saying were the-"

"Shut up !!" Chuuya interrupted him angrily then turned and headed towards the door :"Don't ever talk to me again !!"

Before he could reach the door, Dazai stood between them :"Sorry Chuuya but i can't let you go now ."

Chuuya laughed angrily :"I didn't fucking ask for your permission" then he went to push him off his way. The taller one just gripped the other's arms tightly and looked at him seriously :"You aren't getting out of here before we talk so just forget about it ."

That made Chuuya get even more angry, in fact, if he didn't want to face Dazai now was because he was scared, he was scared to know the other's reason, why he is doing all of this ... he really didn't want to regret ... all he could do now was fight the other and try to get out of there.

Dazai tightened his grip on Chuuya's hands to make him give up on fighting back, the other just winced but of course he won't give up, he decided he would just push him towards the door, but Dazai was actually stronger so he ended up being the one who pushed him away of the door.

"Take your hands off me !!!" Ordered Chuuya.

"When you stay calm !!" Answered Dazai.

And they carried on with their stupid game till they suddenly heard a click. The door was closed.

Dazai let go of the other's hands without even realizing. The second he was free, Chuuya went towards the door and knocked on it desperatly :"We're still here !!! Please open the door !!!!"

After a moment, the brunette went beside him :"Guess he didn't hear you ..."

"What .. what are we gonna do now ??" Chuuya asked, obviously tensing up.

"I wonder if he's scared ... still cute though" Dazai thought then answered :"It seems that we are spending the night here ..."

"What ?? No .. we can't !! I mean ... Kouyou-nee will get worried ..." he slided down to the floor already giving up :"What should i do ????!!" He checked his phone but the battery died :"Not you too !!!!" He looked at Dazai desperatly :"Can i use your phone to text Kouyou nee ?? Please !!"

"Now i just have that urge to hear him beg for something else !!!!!" Dazai really had to stop his imagination :"I left it in my beg in the classroom, sorry ..." Then he went to sit beside him and reassured him with his soft tone :"Odasaku knows we are here so if we don't go back, he'll be the one coming here and opening the door so don't worry Chuuya~"

"Really ???" Chuuya's eyes were full of hope.

"Yeah ..." Dazai nodded gently :"... but till he comes, we have all the time to talk ."

Chuuya completly forgot what happened before, but now there was no escape, he had to face him :"What do you want to talk about ??"

"Why do you keep running away from me Chuuya ??" He started :" .. i know you think that the others were the ones asking me to talk to you to trick you or for some other stupid reason, but you still didn't have to always reject me that way..."

"Stop pouting like this !!!" Chuuya thought. What could he answer now ? That he was running away from him because he wanted to forget his feelings for him ? No way he could say that ! The best option was to avoid the question with an another question :"Why were you insisting this much ?? I mean ... we're complete strangers and while you're the most popular in our class, i'm the most hated one so why ??"