Chapter IV

The next day, Chuuya made sure to enter his classroom just seconds before the bell rings. He made it a habit so that he doesn't give his assholes of comrades a chance to bother him with their comments. 

He looked around the classroom and felt like he didn't leave it at all, they were in the same state he left them the previous day, all of them hovering around Dazai's desk as if they were friends from ages ago.

"I wonder if they told him ?" Thought Chuuya while making his way to his desk. The second he set, Dazai drove his attention to him greating him with his usual soft smile earning Chuuya some glares from the others. 

"Not yet, i guess ..." told Chuuya to himself after nodding to Dazai then acting like he was all interested in his book which made Dazai redirect his attention to his comrades.

During all the History class, Chuuya noticed Dazai glancing at him several times, he prefered ignoring him and wished the other wouldn't talk to him when there are people there, he really didn't want to deal with other rumors. Well, he also didn't want to drag Dazai into his problems. 

After the end of the first class, Chuuya looked out of the window while wishing :"Please Dazai, don't talk to me please i beg-

"Chuuya ..." Dazai called. 

"I heared nothing" Chuuya repeated to himself :"That's probably my mind ... he didn't really talk right ...

"Chuuya .." the other called again, it seemed louder this time. 

"No, Chuuya don't turn, ignore him, i know you want to talk to him but not here, don't let the temptation-"

"CHUUYA" now that was too close, directly into Chuuya's ear which made him turn and  jump from his seat for finding Dazai's face way too close to his. He cursed himself instently for remembering at this exact second what he was imagining last night : teaching Shuuji/Dazai how to French kiss. 

He blushed so hard and looked around him to see if there actually was someone who noticed them, furtunately for him, they were all chatting and laughing between them. 

Chuuya sighed when Dazai went back to his seat but suddenly tensed up when he heared the other say :"Why didn't you wait for me yesterday ?

Dazai was pouting when he said that. "Cute !" Chuuya thought then cursed himself again. He looked away and answered lowly :"I thought you ... would go with the others ..."

Dazai leaned down a little to not give Chuuya a chance to avoid his gaze :"But i promised you first !

Chuuya looked at the other's bright brown eyes then instently looked down blushing :"Sorry ...

Now, that was Dazai's turn to think :"Cute !". He turned his tone to a soft one and answered :"You don't have to apologize, but make sure to wait for me today okay ?

The second Chuuya nodded, there Chemistry teacher entered the classroom. He looked out of the window again, he couldn't stop himself from grinning now "I got to talk to him again
Seconds later he realized "Why am i acting like that typical school girl from those typical Shojo Manga ?????"

When the bell rang indicating that the morning classes ended, Dazai wanted to start a conversation with Chuuya. The only thing he could think about was :"What classes do we have for this afternoon ?

Chuuya blushed instently and pointed at himself indirectly asking Dazai if he was talking to him. Dazai chuckeled silently at how Chuuya would always blush when he talks to him and answered softly :"Yes Chuuya, i'm asking you.

The ginger went back to putting his things in his bag to not make the others notice that they were talking to each other :"We have PE classes

"What ?" Dazai said while laying dramaticly on his desk :"I haaaate PE classes ..."

"He's a lazy person" thought Chuuya then smiled. Dazai looked at him and noticed the smile. "Beautiful" he thought. 

He looked around the classroom then got closer to Chuuya which made Chuuya back away while blushing again :"What about we skip classes" he suggested with a smirk. 

"I .." Chuuya looked away again "...don't think that's a good idea ..." then he took all his courage to look at him :"Oda-sensei will be angry"

The image of Odasaku reprehending him about that for hours crossed his mind which made him resign quickly :"Okay, forget about skipping but ..." he looked at him worriedly :"What will we do ?? I swear i could die under this su-

"Dazai-kun" One of their classmates (one of those bitches Chuuya corrects) interrupted them by hugging Dazai from behind :"Let's go to the cafeteria

"This bitch !" Chuuya never wanted to punch someone as much as he wanted at that moment especially when she glanced at him and smirked then hugged Dazai tighter :"Hey let's go !!" She insisted. 

"Okay okay, can you let go of me now ?"answered Dazai trying his best to keep his cool. 
She let go of him and went towards her group. Dazai looked at her confusingly :"What's with her ??

"Don't ask me, ask the bitch !" Chuuya looked so annoyed which made Dazai grin "He's jealous ...

The smaller one stood up and went out but was stopped by Dazai :"Hey, where are you going and why do you look this angry ?

"I'm not angry !" Chuuya shouted but calmed himself instently to not draw the others's attention :"I didn't bring my bento so I need to hurry and buy something

"Wait here, we'll go together" said Dazai before going to grab his bag. 

"You promised her first .." commented Chuuya annoyingly, but he really didn't want everyone seeing them together. 

"It wasn't a promise, i just said that to make her go" answered the brunette after getting back. 

"Why is he so persistent ??" Chuuya glanced behind Dazai and said :"They are calling you so just go with them for today" then he made his way to the cafeteria.

Dazai looked at him going away, he already suspected that something happened before he gets transfered but now he had to know what happened. 

After a wild battle in the cafeteria, Chuuya ended up getting a juice and a sandwitch. Before going out, he noticed where Dazai was with his group and saw the bitch sitting  beside him and being all touchy. His grip on the juice instenctivly tightened which made the juice fall all over his hand and down to the ground. He cursed loudly which owned him some weird looks, he then threw it and went to the roof top. At least he would be alone there. 

*Jealous Chuuya is cute but i know you all prefer jealous Dazai. I promise i'll give you jealous Dazai later !!
*What name should i give to the bitch x) ?? I'm not good with names ;-;
*Finally, tell me your thoughts about this chapter aaaand more fluff is coming~