Chapter LII

Chuuya didn't even know how he walked all the way back home after he left Tachihara in that train station. His mother welcomed him with her warmest smile that fastly turned to worry at her son not even noticing her and walking directly to his room then locking it's door after him. He threw everything away then fell on his bed and looked up to the ceiling not knowing what he should think about anymore. He never felt this miserable especially after he asked the one he rejected two times out only because of two stupid texts :"And i who was talking about true love and shit ..." he muttered under his breath with a saddened yet crazy laugh.

His laughers quickly turned to sobs though as he recalled every memory he shared with the brunet then how many times his mother insisted that he should confess but he chose not to do so "Guess i always took him for granted ..." he thought as he laughed at himself "Guess everything was a lie ..." he added as he sobbed silently in his bed. He couldn't bear this pain anymore.

"I keep repeating this but if you want to know what happened then just call him and stop being so annoying !" Oda hushed at the brunet who kept whining about not knowing what happened when Chuuya went with Tachihara, it was already evening but no call from the ginger yet :"He probably turned off his  phone ... but .. you know what ?" Dazai stood up from the couch then wore his jacket and turned to his uncle :"Give me the car's keys ."

"You have no driving license, Dazai .." the teacher muttered but at the other's look, he knew there was no use in trying to stop him so he just gave him the keys then warned as usual :"No problems or this time, i will make sure to send you to your father even if he's overseas ." this time though, he didn't even finish his line when Dazai was already outside.

Kouyou kept turning around in her house not too sure about what she was supposed to do with her son sobbing inside his room and of course, he didn't want to open the door for her. After a lot of thinking, she decided to just call Dazai since her son only gets in this state when the brunet is involved but she didn't get to as she heard a knock on her door, when she opened it, she instently smiled :"Just when i was about to call you, come in ."

"Is Chuuya here ?" The brunet asked as he looked around then to Kouyou with a worried expression at hearing her say :"He came a while ago but he locked himself inside his room and kept crying since then, what is going on, Dazai-kun ?"

"I'm not really sure myself but can you make him come downstairs ? I'm sure he won't get out if i was the one asking ..." the brunet asked then frowned at the other looking at him suspiciously then sighing and going up to get her son. He had to wait for a long time to finally hear him getting out of his room but he went to the bathroom to wash his face first before going downstairs then instently going back on his steps at the sight of the brunet but he couldn't with his mother right behind him asking confusingly :"What's going on, sweetie ?"

"Please mom, not now ..." Chuuya whined with his heart aching at the fact that the brunet was there then it quickly throbbed at hearing his voice :"You said that we will talk later so here i am ." The ginger turned around looking up at the brunet and the latter gulped as he could clearely see the other's puffy eyes, what killed him was that he didn't know why. When he noticed the ginger looking around, he hushed :"I have Odasaku's car with me so ... let's go somewhere else ..." he wasn't really sure about that line because of the other's mother but it seemes that she didn't mind it as she walked after her son who muttered :"I will get my jacket .." then went up to his room.

"Can you tell me what is happening ?" Kouyou used her serious tone as she closed the door behind her and looked at her son wearing his jacket then muttering :"I said not now, i will tell you later, promise ..." he was going to walk past her and get out of the room when she stopped him and cupped his cheek :"I don't like your face, it makes me remember the one you had each time you were going out to fight back in France ..."