Chapter LXVIII

'I ended up coming ...' Chuuya hated himself for getting tempted by Dazai's words about all the things they could do at school now that they're lovers.

Dazai grinned the second he left Oda's car and spotted his lover coming through the school portals his heart skipping a beat when Chuuya saw him but directly averted his gaze with a light blush on his cheeks, still heading towards them and greeting his teacher before the three of them walk inside the building.

"Sorry for not calling last night or actually- i won't call till you're done with your exam !" Chuuya was pretty categorical inciting a retort from the brunet walking beside him "What- that's not fair ! It's now that you should support me the most but that's what you decide instead ??!"

The teacher walking ahead of them let out a chuckle at their stupid morning arguing but he quickly turned around when he didn't hear Chuuya's reply only to find no one there. On his right were windows to the courtyard while on his left .. 'The Science lab ? Probably empty right now ...' he couldn't help but sigh, he wished he had that much energy in the morning or just- in general.

In said science lab, Chuuya still was processing what just happened as he found himself pinned on the wall by two not that strong arms on his shoulders, what were stronger were probably those lips on his, they made his knees weak, maybe even falling if it wasn't Dazai's arm on his back supporting his weight now.

"W-why would you do that ?????"

"Did you forget what i said ? About how you should kiss me first thing in the morning ?"

"Of- of course i didn't forget .. i just .. didn't know school was included in this .."

'Stop lying, Chuuya, you know you came just for this ..' Chuuya thought biting on his lip to keep calm, blue orbs not daring to meet with hazel ones as Dazai still had his face inches away from his lover's. Luckily, the bell rang making him pull away for both of them to head to their classroom not noticing that pair of eyes on them the whole time.

"Why did you have to take me to that laboratory anyway ? You did that on purpose, didn't you .."

"Oh so you remember ."

"Of course i do .. it's where ..."

"It's where you told me to never talk to you again so that no one makes rumors about us yet look at us now~"

"Yeah .. look at us now .."

They had their hands close, too close, almost touching but they couldn't, they had to keep it for themselves. In the classroom they took their usual seats, Dazai behind Chuuya, playing with Chuuya's long ginger locks for the two first hours they spent there. The English teacher definitely saw them but she already promised herself not to scold third year students anymore, there is nothing for her to gain by doing that.

"What do we have next ?"

Chuuya leaned his head back on Dazai's desk looking up at him "Maths ." blushing a little at the brunet adjusting himself for his head to be directly on top of Chuuya's "I wanna kiss you ."

"You can't do that ." Chuuya didn't wait to get up then turn to face him properly, he knew what his lover was capable of "Let's skip the next class ."

"You took the words out of my mouth ." Dazai got up taking his school back with him with Chuuya right after him heading to the back door "Last night i was about to call you for advice but i guess i will just ask you now ."

"About what ?"

"About mom ."

"What's wrong ? Nothing happend, right ?"