Chapter LXIII

"No you didn't !" Chuuya shouted as he joined them right when he heard what they were talking about :"Why are you even on your knees apologizing ?? It wasn't your fault !" He then turned his attention to his mother who only kept staring at them :"He did nothing wrong !! it's true that i was drunk and he was sober but i was the one who seduced him and asked him to t-touch me and i know you will think 'He shouldn't have touched him' but mom, we're teenagers, we make mistakes and we learned from our mistake so please .. don't hate him ..."

"Of course she wouldn't get angry~" Patrick joined the talk going behind Kouyou then massaging her shoulders to let her relax now addressing her :"You spent many years in France so you know such things always happen, just look at me, i got drunk and slept with people i don't even remember endless times, it's just that this is the first time it happens with Chuuya and luckily it's not with any guy, besides, you aren't expecting Chuuya to stay innocent his whole life, he already forgave him so you won't get angry at them right ?"

"Stop defending me ." Dazai muttered still in his position :"Let her get angry, disappointed, let her hate me, i totally deserve-"

"No you don't !! What's wrong with you ?? Only yesterday you were okay so why are you suddenly saying such things ??" Chuuya kneeled beside the brunet who didn't dare look at him and Patrick felt the need to talk again because he knew Chuuya would murder him if he found out Patrick was the one bringing back that night's topic to Dazai :"Japanese people like to feel guilty that's all, he's just being too emotional, i bet he will forget about it when mom will forgive him too, i mean .. it's not like she will get angry ... right ?"

"Why are you all assuming that i will get angry ?" Kouyou suddenly asked leaving all of them in utter shock :"Now first, Dazai-kun, i am not angry or disappointed and i don't hate you, i actually appreciate that you came and faced me about it yourself, Chuuya is right, you are teens and you make mistakes, my role as an adult is to support you and i know how i raised Chuuya so i trust his choice to forgive you that's why i forgive you too. Now for Patrick, don't compare Chuuya to you, you're a small playboy and troublemaker ." She stood up pinching both the blonde's cheeks then turned to her son as she made Dazai stand up :"Finally, you are the one i'm angry at ."

"What did i- i mean .. sorry ..." Chuuya only looked down feeling ashamed at keeping things from his mother again :"I wouldn't mind if Dazai-kun or Patrick or anyone else hid things from me but when it's you, it makes me feel like you don't trust me enough and this hurts, dear ..."

"It's not like he can come to you and tell you 'Oh last night i got drunk and had my way with Dazai' i mean come on, he's not a girl .." Patrick commented drawing Kouyou's attention to him :"But maybe i would have been able to give him some advice or ... yeah, i guess boys like to keep things for themselves. More importantly, if there is anything you are still hiding from me then just say it ."

She looked at the three of them making them shiver one by one then turn to Chuuya after she noticed Patrick glancing at him :"He totally gave you that 'Can i tell her ?' Look so no need to hide it ."

"Mom !!" Chuuya suddenly pulled her in a hug then muttered :"I will tell you, i promise i will tell you but not now, i don't want to bother you, let me be responsible, please ."

"You grew up so fast, sweetheart .." Kouyou petted his back softly then pulled away and smiled to the brunet who seemed to be absent :"I feel like Dazai-kun is disappointed that i didn't get angry at him ."

"No, i am not, i just .. didn't think it would be so easy, i didn't expect your reaction ..." Dazai blushed when she suddenly petted his head too :"If i didn't go to France, i bet i would have the reaction you expected but i did and i trust my son and his love for you ."