Chapter LXV

"Fuck it's already morning .." Chuuya noticed light entering from the curtains making him sigh, he was so nervous that he didn't get to sleep at all, he knew he will be taking that exam with some horrible dark circles under his eyes.

When he checked the hour in his phone, he also found two texts from his French friends "Patrick can't keep anything for himself .." he internally complained then went to read Jean's text that was so Otaku like, just like him "Zero Two te souhaites bonne chance alors tu vas surement bien travailler ∠(`・ω・)/" (Zero Two wishes you good luck so you will definitely do well)

"Zero Two .. ? Ah that's probably one of his waifus ." Chuuya let out a chuckle then he went to Vincent's text "Je sais que tu reussis toujours quand tu te donnes a fond alors je ne m'inquiete pas pour toi, tu l'auras cet examen Chuuya !" (I know that you always succeed when you give it your all so i'm not worried, nail that exam Chuuya !)

"It's because of you that i am here, you idiot .." Chuuya smiled at the text but it slowly faded away as he remembered that Dazai didn't contact him since they met in the previous week, he fastly shook his head though, this wasn't the time to think about depressing stuff.

He quickly got ready then he joined his mother downstairs who noticed the dark circles right away :"Oh dear, i see you didn't sleep at all, didn't i tell you you shouldn't revise ?"

"I wasn't studying !! But i just couldn't sleep, i was-no, actually i still am too nervous .. i can't even eat breakfast since i know i will throw it up .."

"You shouldn't be nervous though, i am the one who saw how hard you worked these last months and i assure you that you will do well in that exam so be confident, dear ." Kouyou pulled her son into her embrace caressing his back and smiling when Chuuya thanked her but he had to pull away when his phone rang. This time, it was a text from his cousins saying "Good luck with your exams, Chuu-nii" with a selfie of them making peace signs.

"Even Yuusuke and Satoru remembered ." Chuuya didn't even get to reply when his phone rang, he picked up right away when he saw it was Oda calling him :"You are probably about to leave so i won't take a lot of your time, good luck with your exams and ah- i'm in high school now and Ango's wishing you good luck too ."

"Thank you so much Sensei, i will do my best ." Chuuya felt really happy but his happiness only increased when he ended the call and received another text, it was from Kei "Good luck Senpai, i'm cheering for you ^^"

Chuuya replied thanking him while realizing he missed his chance to ask Oda about Dazai "Maybe he won't come ..."

"It's time for you to leave so that you won't be late ." Kouyou kissed Chuuya's forehead wishing him luck one last time then she waved at him as he left but she only smiled when she saw him picking up his phone again.

"C'est minuit en France, pourquoi t'es encore reveillé ??" Chuuya questioned the blonde who only sighed :"Que veux tu que je fasse a part reviser ... enfin bon j'espere que tu vas pas reussir ton examen pour que tu regrettes ne pas avoir accepté ma proposition ." (It's midnight in France, why are you still awake ?) (What do you want me to do except revising ... well, i hope you won't succeed in your exam so that you regret not accepting my suggestion .)

"Je vais couper si t'as rien de mieux a dire, Patrick ." Chuuya warned chuckling when Patrick hushed :"Nooon !! Je rigoles evidement ! Tu vas surement travailler j'en suis certain mais je te souhaites quand meme bon courage, tu en as besoin, pas vrai ?" (I will end the call if you have nothing better to say, Patrick .) (Nooo !! I'm joking obviously ! You will definitely do a good job i'm sure about that but i still wish you good luck, you need it, don't you ?)