Chapter LXII

Chuuya opened his eyes to his room's ceiling, he felt pain right away and with it resurfaced memories from the previous night since it was already morning at the light entering from the opened curtains.

He first checked that all his teeth were still there then sighed sitting up to make sure they didn't make a piece of art out of his face but he stopped right when he noticed Dazai sitting on the ground leaning on his bed and sleeping. His heart raced then ached at how things ended between them the previous day and at all the bruises on his face.

With hesitation, he lightly brushed his fingers on the brunet's cheek pulling it away the moment Dazai opened his eyes staring up at him :"You were awake ?"

"I just woke up ." Chuuya stared at him then away then back at him not sure what else he was supposed to say :"Your face looks pretty bad ..."

"Mmh .." Dazai nodded glancing away then taking a deep breath before staring straight at Chuuya's blue orbs and saying :"I'm sorry for last night- or no .. yesterday in general, i feel so lame now, i even punched you ..."

Chuuya kept staring at him till a smile found it's way to his lips but it fastly turned to a wince at the pain in his face muscles. He opted to get down and sit beside the brunet then chuckle :"I never knew you were into fighting, i should thank Patrick for letting me discover one of your hidden faces~"

"I should thank him too since even i didn't know i had it .." Dazai commented with a saddened tone that broke Chuuya's heart, depressed Dazai was definitely his worst Dazai :"Don't blame yourself, i bet he was the one who started the fight ."

"I went on with him instead of backing away, i'm no better ."

"Aah okay !! Cut it out with this depression already !! And you know what !" Chuuya stood on his knees and faced the brunet :"You punched me so i totally have the right to return the punch !!"

Dazai wasn't expecting this, he still closed his eyes turning his head to the side :"Go on ." He kept his eyes closed waiting for the punch but all he felt was his head getting pulled to Chuuya's embrace and here he was about to cry again that he couldn't help but think "Since when did i become such a crybaby ..."

"You really thought i would punch you ?" Chuuya chuckled petting the other's hair softly :"Dazai, you know what, i thought about our talk yesterday and i .. took my decision, i won't go .." he pulled away then tried his best to smile at Dazai's shocked face :"If you don't want me to go then i won't go ."

After a long silence, Chuuya stood up coughing two times then leaving the room :"I will go teach that blonde guy a lesson for what he did now !" Dazai still in his silence, looked at his side at the mirror "If i didn't want him to go he said .." he could only laugh at himself "I am the worst lover anyone could wish for .."

Chuuya thought he would have a cup of water before heading to the blonde's room but he didn't need to since he found him laying on the couch with ice cubes on his face bruises while Kei was sitting in the next couch obviously tired from all their shit :"You look aweful ." The ginger commented walking to the blonde who sat up and wore a nervous smile :"While you look as beautiful as ever~" but he instently lifted his arms to cover his face at Chuuya who didn't wait to try and punch him :"No !! Please ! Anywhere but my face !!"

"Then stand up ." Chuuya ordered but the other didn't listen so he repeated himself louder this time :"I said stand up !" Patrick finally did as he was told definitely not expecting a kick from Chuuya directly on his balls. He fell back on the couch with a loud cry with his hands between his thighs :"Why there ????? What if i can't have kids anymore ????"